Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What skill did you get to Dan 3, or are going too?

SugarAngelSugarAngel
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
edited August 22, 2017 in General Chat
Myself was Windmill, I'm going to go onto Smash, then Assault Slash.
Ataraxiz

Comments

• PomatoesPomatoes
    Mabinogi Rep: 250
    edited August 22, 2017
    Got Dan 3 Crisis on my main and it's quite nice. :D

https://puu.sh/xgDqH/66a88406f0.png

Will probably do Rising Action next just to finish up Puppets
    KokoroSugarAngel
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I WANT to get mag to dan 3, but it's impossible :< I'm gonna try to settle on crash shot instead.
    SugarAngelImaizumi
  • LonefoxLonefox
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    Got Dan 3 Water Cannon and so far it seems for the combos you need minimum of 85 combo coupons for a typical 5 hit combo.
    SugarAngel
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I'm doing both puppet skills.

I was already at Dan 2 Ranged Attack before the update, but I don't feel like doing that one.
    SugarAngel
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I'm going for the puppet skills too!

I'm only Dan 2 Crisis though because I didn't realise you needed to pass with S rank at least to get the advancement points so that was a waste of a day. I also Dan 1 Magnum Shot but only barely passed so I don't think I can keep going with that.

I'm really curious about what the enchants do. I hope they are 100% success chance because rank 1 would be so painful!
    SugarAngel
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Everything.

in due time...in due....time.

I1CLbBW.gif
    [Deleted User]ErorservChiisaiAkanboHiroki05CrimsọnImaizumi
  • LonefoxLonefox
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    Rhey wrote: »
    Everything.

I1CLbBW.gif

Just don't follow the gifs example, otherwise well still be here a hundred years from now.
    SugarAngel
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Lonefox wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Everything.

I1CLbBW.gif

Just don't follow the gifs example, otherwise well still be here a hundred years from now.

But at least you'll never age!
    SugarAngel
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    sQSSXob.jpg

focusing on these for right now
    SugarAngelIyasenuKokoro
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »
    sQSSXob.jpg

focusing on these for right now

Wow.
    That's amazing.

I know that now's a good a time as any to do that, what with the 2x and +15 bonus exp, but that's still a helluva grind.

----

I'm working on Magic Dans atm.
    I should have at least Dan 1 of everything, after I get Dan 1 Fireball tomorrow.
    SugarAngel
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Got Smash Dan 3 on my giant, having a hell of a time getting Combat Mastery Dan 3 on my human.
    SugarAngel
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Healing, Flame Burst, Kunai Storm and Shuriken Charge
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I *want* to get to Dan 3 for Magnum but....yeeeesh!

I dunno what it is but that particular test makes me feel slow and I miss far more than in the normal game!
  • MazanakiMazanaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    I'm planning on getting Fireball to Dan 3 eventually (Dan 2 atm).
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I've decided to change my direction to Hillwen Engineering and Magic Craft Dan 2+.

These will be way too annoying to regrind up to 100 exp if I don't get as far as I can before this event ends, with its 2x training and +15 exp on rank up.

But hey, Dan 1 Engineering today.
    This grind is bad and it should FEEL bad.

(P.S. It does feel bad)
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Just focusing on as many dan 1's as I can to take advantage of the skill training. I would suggest starting with the dans which are the hardest skill to train rather than the most useful per se (unless you're low on AP or something). You can always go back and get the more useful dans like magnum shot after the 2x+15 event
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I was trying to get Magic Craft...but then I did some math...would require 9k+++ poison herbs and 1565 mutant rabbit foot to master the skill, which I'm trying to do before Dan-ing it. Mutant rabbit foot just seems impossible because items stopped dropping after I killed those poor bunnies in just less than an hour or so. I guess I just do what I can within this short event time.
  • 知らない知らない
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Got Dan 3 Magic Craft, never training it ever again.
    Iyasenu
  • FalskullFalskull
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,385
    Policroma wrote: »
    I *want* to get to Dan 3 for Magnum but....yeeeesh!

I dunno what it is but that particular test makes me feel slow and I miss far more than in the normal game!

i feel ya here im only able to get about 9k points before i run out of time and these bows do miss a lot more then normal and i normally use a highlander long bow
  • PrepareYourOwnMealPrepareYourOwnMeal
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Healing, Flame Burst, Kunai Storm and Shuriken Charge

I know this is a late response but if you don't mind me asking, how did you pass the Shuriken Charge Advancement tests?

I can't get to Dan 2.