Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you Get Rich/Make Lots of Gold?

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I normally just run SMs with crystals (a friend that doesn't play often gave me loads of em so I use them quite a bit). I enjoy MA and theater missions as well but can't do them on my own, so other players usually get the drops before me.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited August 20, 2017
    I camp alts at tail so I can hop in sm spams and leech for gold while I afk on my main.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The real secret to getting rich is to not splurge everything that you earn in a day and instead save, keep a reserve and keep on stockpiling the gold and only spend when you need to.
    Ataraxizoffwithyourheads
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Pick up all the Big Gold Pouches people leave lying around all over the place. They sell for 4,900G each at NPCs.
    SherriKensamaofmariTheNyanCatoffwithyourheads
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    How do you get rich/make lots of gold?

Strip and run around asking for spare change BD

(If this is offensive I will remove it, but this would be something someone I know would say, lol.)
    Greta
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

(If this is offensive I will remove it, but this would be something someone I know would say, lol.)

Beggar NPC needs to learn.
    He's in that robe all day.
    MistumioffwithyourheadsLialin
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Another thing my friend and me do to make some gold is to play music for people.
    It's rare, but occasionally we find some really nice people. ;u;
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Slave labor Squires. Every day they get me ~30k, on all 10 of my characters. It's not fast but it's very good money for a casual player like me.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited August 22, 2017
    You could marry a...wait that doesn't work in this Fantasy Life.
    You could try make tons of friends and find people to trade/barter things for. I never ask for anything but sometimes you or your friend just end up giving things to each other. Hand-me-downs are random too.
    Kensamaofmari
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I like how replies got silly xD
    Kokoro
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 22, 2017
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    You could marry a...wait that doesn't work in this Fantasy Life

Marry a what? Rich player? Works 100%. Seen plenty of female players who find a rich, single guy and seduce him asap. Of course, the guy ends up buying their gf/waifu various fashionable items and so on... :p
    pawcalypseTheNyanCat
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Greta wrote: »

Marry a what? Rich player? Works 100%. Seen plenty of female players who find a rich, single guy and seduce him asap. Of course, the guy ends up buying their gf/waifu various fashionable items and so on... :p

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED.
    GretaVimipawcalypse

Buy 1 gf/waifu, get 2 more free?
    pawcalypse
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Oh my, my.

There are people in Mari who put up parties looking for Sugar Mama's and Daddies. It's hilarious.
    VimipawcalypseMistumi
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

240_F_48793224_TBg67RSJLBlr2NJLIDAxhNmFQGyJIOgc.jpg
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155

Buy 1 gf/waifu, get 2 more free?

Nooo you'll ruin your laifu
  • Taiyouri_chanTaiyouri_chan
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Once ... a long time ago ... I priced an empty Thunder book in my house at 999999 ...it was only so there'd be an item in the window when I used 'Return Coupons'... -- I never thought someone would buy it ... :| ~ DON'T DO THIS LOL!! ~ :D

That must have made you a lot of gold :O