Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Event Again

Comments

• NarisveirNarisveir
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    I don't need more pets x.x way to many that ill never use besides inv space as is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Maybe that 9th anniversary thing that we missed, though I doubt it.

Or maybe the Chain and Whip is coming out and we get an event with it?

We would definitely get a micro-site + stream + alot of things, once chainslash comes out. Theres too much hype for there not to be.
    So the chance that we get chainslash tomorrow is 1x10E-256 %.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited August 23, 2017
    Negumiko wrote: »
    it could be Erin's Holiday event from here http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885498 looks like we have gotten most of the other events from around that time already. that horse pet looks super cool. but a small fishing event or something would also be nice.

That's true x,x I cry. I want the free pet but I'm not sure how much I'll like the event.
    Spy wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Maybe that 9th anniversary thing that we missed, though I doubt it.

Or maybe the Chain and Whip is coming out and we get an event with it?

We would definitely get a micro-site + stream + alot of things, once chainslash comes out. Theres too much hype for there not to be.
    So the chance that we get chainslash tomorrow is 1x10E-256 %.

I was just thinking that too, read my mind. :/
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    There's another thread (the title is like "anyone know what these are?" or something like that), someone pointed out that along with the new magical clothes that were added to the dressing rooms (they're coming from gacha), a male and female outfit called like World Championship Outfit was added too... Maybe it'll have something to do with that?
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    There's another thread (the title is like "anyone know what these are?" or something like that), someone pointed out that along with the new magical clothes that were added to the dressing rooms (they're coming from gacha), a male and female outfit called like World Championship Outfit was added too... Maybe it'll have something to do with that?

Yeah I was thinking that or the event that was stated before us. Afterallz, those are already in the DR.
    badnewsbarrett
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    It seems new event is attendance event. And we have more chance to get protection stone, nice.
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Yay attendance event.... wait, boo! Attendance event. Sharing a laptop with my brother might gonna hurt my chance for that scooter. But from the looks of it, we might get a total of 35 points or more. But don't know if it'll reset back to 5 points but let's be honest, that'll be too easy.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm confused with the way this event is described. I clicked the Get Stamp button like Nexon's post said to do to get points, but i got a pop-up saying i'd be forgoing something or other if I did. Which is the right way? What's the point of the 29 day stamps if log-in points are what's important?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 24, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    I'm confused with the way this event is described. I clicked the Get Stamp button like Nexon's post said to do to get points, but i got a pop-up saying i'd be forgoing something or other if I did. Which is the right way? What's the point of the 29 day stamps if log-in points are what's important?

Longer you stay logged in, the more points you get; if you want, for instance, the Milky Way Scooter, you'd need to wait for the counter to hit one hour every day for 20 days before hitting "Get Stamp"
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited August 24, 2017
    @Saygo Hey, the description is rather confusing. Can you look into it? Also what does being logged in for all the days get you?

@PlatinaKoki Yeah, the post says you get points after you click the stamp button, which granted is true, but the event should be better described.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Clicked get stamp after 30mins.
    it warned me to wait another 30 mins for a "better reward".
    click get stamp anyway it gave me 10 points and nothing else.
    So yeah you probably only get 20 points per day.
    Which makes sense cause you get almost 30 days to do this.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited August 24, 2017
    You can only get 580 points total? Damn, this means I have to choose between the scooter and protection stones? I take back what I said, not cool at all.

EDIT: Okay I'm so confused, does clicking "Get Rewards" used up the 400 points or is it a separate thing from the point shop?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Eh, not going to be able to take full advantage of this event due to real life, but it's something different at least?
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    Hmm I might be wrong of the 35 points. I'm not even log in yet But this announcement doesn't describe the event too well like @leinei said. I was calculating the total of points but I'll just said you'll need at least 20 days for the scooter
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    ShouK wrote: »
    You can only get 580 points total? Damn, this means I have to choose between the scooter and protection stones? I take back what I said, not cool at all.

EDIT: Okay I'm so confused, does clicking "Get Rewards" used up the 400 points or is it a separate thing from the point shop?

I believe that you simply must get 400 points over the course of the event, but you're allowed to spend the points. So you could buy the attendance gacha every day and as long as you get 400 points total over the course of it, you'll still get the scoots.
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    in other news its just another bad event with a remake of a pet that almost everyone has already. whats next? skeleton dragons are free?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Clicked get stamp after 30mins.
    it warned me to wait another 30 mins for a "better reward".
    click get stamp anyway it gave me 10 points and nothing else.
    So yeah you probably only get 20 points per day.
    Which makes sense cause you get almost 30 days to do this.

It didn't warn me, so now I have 5 points as the event description doesn't actually say "wait 0-30-60 minutes before hitting the get stamp to gain more points" but just

Log in each day on any character to collect stamps for your attendance sheet.
    With
    The longer you remain logged in, the more points you will receive. Look below to see how long you have to stay logged in for the most points!

0-29 mins: 5 points
    30-59 mins: 10 points
    60+ mins: 20 points

No info about whether you needed to wait those minutes or not, it's really confusing. Obviously now I know I need to wait a whole hour before hitting that get stamp button, if only the description was more accurate
    Peloi
  • LeineiLeinei
    ^ Yep. That's what got me.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited August 24, 2017
    Guild title event was suggested by me in the forums so hopefully that one gets comsidered soon ^^

Other events from the past I enjoyed include:
    - Fashion fishing to get some new or rare outfits that arent readily available anymore
    - Mabiland because who doesnt love that gastro burger effect lol
    - Halloween themed events like labyrinth (or something else) with new prizes/better totums/new outfits/halloween support puppets return from last year
    - Keeping with halloween in mind maybe something to highlight TNN which seems desereted (more than usual I mean haha) but I was thinking to either do something with the zombies or maybe revamp the dungeons to have a new variety of monsters and rewards.
    - Festia revamp to change the way you can play games including single player, two player, three player, or four player for all games that way even with odd number parties you can still play. Maybe include new prizes in the reward box for playing the games to get people interested again?

Looks like this time its an attndance event where you get points for how long you stay on each day up to an hour max per day for points. You get a scooter which is a great pet with lots of inventory. Excitied for this one <3
    Fweep
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    I won, stamp event.