Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF > Friends to play with

GreenBarry5GreenBarry5
Mabinogi Rep: 310
edited August 24, 2017 in Mari Chat
Hey! I would like to find some people to play with. I haven't played in a while, but I would like people to run Shadow Missions and dungeons with (if people still do that? There seems to be a lot of new stuff). I am a master archer with a lot of AP to use. I would be totally open to joining a guild!

Thanks!
Ataraxiz

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Heyo

I have an older computer so I cant do shadow missions anymore until we can afford to upgrade (maybe santa will be nice this year Haha) but Im pretty active on the game doing dungeon spams for item drops and rewards. I would love to join you if you need help with things. My guild Rosevane is also recruiting as we only have a few active people who access everyday. Our guild stone is in tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill if you want to send in an application. We are planning a summer beach party at port ceann ch1 fri-sun this weekend starting around 9 pm cst each day to give people flexibility to come hang out and have some fun. Planning a raffle each day to give away some older items and free up pet space. Feel free to drop by if you want.

If you have questions about the guild you can note me Samuelalex, or Loreyna my real life sis for all the info ^^ i dont usually get on mabi until late night but im always on discord if you want to add me send me a pm for my info.

Take care
    Sam
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited September 18, 2017
    Heyo, Ata here. Not sure if you've already found a guild or not, but I'd like to invite you to join Electrolytes!

In Electrolytes we do Daily all the way up to yearly events. We have a vast selection of members who are active, and ready to go on missions with you! We take surveys to ensure you are comfortable and to make sure everyone has a say in what e do!

We are a new and upcoming guild, but I assure you we have the needed experience to bring you joy in Electrolytes. We have many forms of communication, and many advantages to offer you when you join.

If you want to know anymore about us, we have an open Recruitment thread here ( http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1 ) on the forums, with many pictures and everything you need to know about us! You can also find a map to the stone towards the bottom of the main post, aswell as several comments from members and friends! I'd be Happ to personally answer any questions you have, and guide you to experience the guild yourself prior to joining!

If you have any questions at all, just hit me up and I'd be happy to answer them!

Ataraxiz
    Mari Server
    Officer of Electrolytes
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    I don't do dungeons but if you ever wanna chat or do music jam while I'm sitting around in belvast feel free to poke me. :>
    Ataraxiz