Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All right, Gentlemen! We need a new idea!

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
in General Chat
pBQBF8F.png

1492573985097.png
GretaHappersSherri[Deleted User]Erorserv

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    hello
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Hello Darkness my old friend
    [Deleted User]
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Gentlemen wrote: »
    hello

Give a good idea dammit! xD
    [Deleted User]
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Honestly, I do wish Fighter had a skill where you could grab an enemy and swing it around you to do massive damage to the main enemy and moderate damage to the surrounding foes. Even if it was a hidden skill or something you need to gather a book for, I'd totally do that! XD
    [Deleted User]
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    edited August 25, 2017
    If u use merlin or even crappy shyllien knuckles, lightning rod is your KAMEHAME HA!!
    Martial Arts talent needs his very own FH/Way of the Gun... like every 3 min, u can use your skills without chain and cooldown is 0 during 45 sec.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    edited August 25, 2017
    Anyone in Mari that knows of me, can vouch that I've always been a fighter class player ever since they were released. I always end up dying or deadly, but I deal massive damage as an end-game glass cannon maxing out over 1050 dmg with no buff or trans/caters. This skill set is truly my favorite of all time.

With all the being said, I have to agree fighter is VERY limited in what we can do at the moment. I would love to see a few more skills that maximize Fighter skillset and Debuff others when used, like Berserk for combat.

I would also like to see a skill revamp of Respite, its measly recovery shouldn't be static, it should be contingent on max health a player has. (I have over 1700 health atm, and the skill does maybe the recovery of a 100 potion with a skill time and cooldown)

Glitches need fixing, and skills need rework, I have to agree.
    Sheena
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited August 25, 2017
    If u use merlin or even crappy shyllien knuckles, lightning rod is your KAMEHAME HA!!
    Martial Arts talent needs his very own FH/Way of the Gun... like every 3 min, u can use your skills without chain and cooldown is 0 during 45 sec.

Final Hit works with knuckles, for giants I think Wind Guard and Charge works, elves are already too OP to need more skills imo. But I think Final Drop Kick would be a bit OP.