Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R.I.P. Festia

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    ...I hate crystal defender...
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I too would like it if you could play these attractions by yourself.

There's also some issues with the achievements in the Diary. If they expect you to clear every one to get a particular prize from that set, how is an Elf supposed to clear the Lance Combat achievement in the Nightmare tab?
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    I have an idea, but I doubt it is going to work. How about if we decide to make set times where we can do Festia daily to make a lot of us try another attractions beside Clobbermeister. None of us will get divided and we will get the achievements.
    CinnabunDaktaroGreta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 30, 2016
    You mean make each of the games a daily? Brilliant!

PLEASE PASS THAT ONTO KR OMG.
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I agree with the people saying that it'd be better if you had the option of playing the games solo. I'm still getting over my social anxiety and I'm still otherwise an introvert. I'd feel like I was putting people out to say, "HEY YOU! PLAY THIS WITH ME NOW!" (least that's how it feels like it's coming off...). Making it a requirement to play them with others feels... kind of restrictive to extroverts or social players only. There being, not much of a reason for me to join in.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well I think it's a good thing that they encourage interaction with other players. Otherwise no mmo would survive, especially as long as mabinogi has. So they are doing something right, but as previously stated with suggestions - it can be done better.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I just hate that Festia discriminate solonogi players like some requirements for skills in Mabi. I have over 30 unused tickets...too lazy to go there. My only incentive is the prize from the box but then I kept getting junks and junks and junks and I just stop playing the games and only collecting the tickets.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 30, 2016
    They are -encouraging- players to interact. They should just make it easier by making -each- of the games in festia a daily goal. Festia would be more populated.

I consider myself an introvert too. But I believe being an introvert online only hurts yourself even worse.
    KingEphyGreta
  • Dai_Mata_ReiDai_Mata_Rei
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    i hardly ever see anyone in that area... then again i play on the slowly dying ruairi server. usually on ch2 and almost always late afternoon or late at night so things could be different don't really know.
  • MizukoMizuko
    I hope this idea works.

Festia Daily Lifestyle

Times: From 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) on Weekdays
    Times: From 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) to 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) on Weekends

Sunday: Treasure Hunt
    Monday: Martial Darts
    Tuesday: Hammer Slam
    Wednesday: Tail Chasers
    Thursday: Shooting Gallery
    Friday: Lorraine's Nightmare
    Saturday: Treasure Hunt
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    That looks good to me.
  • MizukoMizuko
    edited December 30, 2016
    I have an idea on how to fix that "Festia is Dead" situation. I hope you accept this method.

Times: From 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) on Weekdays
    Times: From 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) to 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) on Weekends

Sunday: Treasure Hunt
    Monday: Martial Darts
    Tuesday: Hammer Slam
    Wednesday: Tail Chasers
    Thursday: Shooting Gallery
    Friday: Lorraine's Nightmare
    Saturday: Treasure Hunt
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    You mean like... you can do the daily quests in that hour?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    That doesn't look good for Europeans
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @NekoLily

He made that schedule himself, as a way for people to do Festia together to get achievements and to have enough people playing the games.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    @BerrySwirl but that timing is really terrible for European Players. For me that 5-6PM PST means I need to stay awake around 2-3am for some dailies
    Greta
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited December 30, 2016
    Oh gosh....that is terrible o.o...

Yea maybe making a timed thing like this for everyone isn't a great idea, but maybe you can get your friends to do it with you, @NekoLily .
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    @BerrySwirl I already have people playing with me, but they can't stay awake at 2am because of their jobs, so that time would mean I finished with Festia during week days (it's almost 5am but tomorrow is saturday).
    You can't offer a solution that cuts off some players, so I'm ok with Daily Games but not with time-period games
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited December 30, 2016
    Oh I didn't mean like, friends to do it with you for his time schedule, I meant your own xD

Oh gosh thread merge
  • MizukoMizuko
    Well, I tried. I can't figure any good time anyway.