Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reporting a player via forums

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
edited August 26, 2017 in Help
I cannot find the "Contact Moderator" section mentioned on the support page about how to report players to report via forums. I cant use the in game system in this situation as I have blacklisted the individual and changed channel before the incident requiring me to report him happened. I was training skills on foxes when a player showed up and started taking my kills and demanded that I change channel to cater to them. When I refused and continued doing my best to get the kills in the area for training, this player called in 2 friends to help kill steal me, so I ultimately was forced to change channel anyways, before which I blacklisted all 3 of them. After I did, however, one of them followed me and continued to kill steal from me, then began sending me rude and insulting notes after he realized he had been blacklisted. The game will not allow me to report him since he has not appeared in my chat log since I changed channel and had since blacklisted him, and he apparently left before I could try using the nearby players option. I saved all his harassing notes, but since I changed channel, the initial interactions are lost. Another nearby player who saw this happening said he reported him for me but I wanted to submit something myself as well. This is the worst kind of bullying and completely destroys the experience of the game. I am not sure if I should post the players name or screenshots of the notes in a public forum, so please let me know how I should go about this.

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    You can report the player via the support section of the website here for harassment.
    Be sure to include the date this all happened, and also include the names of the other two players who helped the guy harass you.
    Greta
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Ty very much, the report has been made. Since the other 2 players didn't do anything that breaks any rules (they were just jerkbags) I'm not including their names. They left me alone after I cc'd and weren't the ones who started harassing me through notes afterwards. The harassment via notes is where the problem is.