Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How old were you...

Comments

  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Posts: 117
    Member
    Started at 29, now am 30. So about 6 months.
    Hardmuscle
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,370
    Posts: 285
    Member
    Started when I was 13, I am now 20 geebus... it's been so long
    Hardmuscle
  • ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    Posts: 56
    Member
    Started when i was 16, now i'm 25
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    QEw0l6a.jpg


  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    QEw0l6a.jpg


    giphy.gif
    HardmuscleSherri
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    I'm just teasing you. ~ I was 33 when you were 23. ~ I try not to dwell on age too much (before I know it, I'll be 83 and on my way out) .. lol . :D

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I'm just teasing you. ~ I was 33 when you were 23. ~ I try not to dwell on age too much (before I know it, I'll be 83 and on my way out) .. lol . :D

    Being 33 is...what wisdom will I have when I am 43? Thus far I am just wondering if I should just do something about it now.
    Hardmuscle
  • LiyetaLiyeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
    Posts: 764
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I'm just teasing you. ~ I was 33 when you were 23. ~ I try not to dwell on age too much (before I know it, I'll be 83 and on my way out) .. lol . :D

    Being 33 is...what wisdom will I have when I am 43? Thus far I am just wondering if I should just do something about it now.

    Feline wisdom.
    Hardmusclepawcalypse
  • MysticfaeriequeenMysticfaeriequeen
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Posts: 8
    Member
    I played when I was 13. Took a long break. Came back when I was maybe 18 or 19. Now I'm starting to play again. I'm 22 now.
    Hardmuscle
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I'm just teasing you. ~ I was 33 when you were 23. ~ I try not to dwell on age too much (before I know it, I'll be 83 and on my way out) .. lol . :D

    Being 33 is...what wisdom will I have when I am 43? Thus far I am just wondering if I should just do something about it now.

    Feline wisdom.

    Put me out of my misery now.
    Hardmuscle
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,060
    Posts: 887
    Member
    I started when I was 13, now I'm 18. The only reason I didn't start when I was younger because I was too addicted to Tinier me and Club Penguin (Both of which are gone... .... *sniff*)
    HardmuscleNekoLilySherriVioletBoyMey
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    edited August 29, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I started when I was 13, now I'm 18. The only reason I didn't start when I was younger because I was too addicted to Tinier me and Club Penguin (Both of which are gone... .... *sniff*)

    tumblr_mne2bvFQMu1qk9f8bo1_500.gif


    Although, just a thought. What if mabinogi went mobile only someday too.

    Dun! Dun! Dun~!



    Hardmuscle
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Posts: 824
    Member
    I started when I was 21, now I'm 22. Not a good age to start getting addicted to an online game since that's the busiest period of my university life..
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 12,900
    Posts: 2,553
    Member
    :D

    cuINoh9.jpg


  • ForgetmenotForgetmenot
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Posts: 14
    Member
    Tried Mabinogi a long time ago when I was 17. Didn't really like it. Started playing again when I was 21, and just kinda stuck to it since I lost good friends in the other games I played. I'm 23 now :) Mostly semi-afk until someone wants to run something.
    Hardmuscle
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 49,415
    Posts: 7,591
    Member
    ShouK wrote: »
    I started when I was 21, now I'm 22. Not a good age to start getting addicted to an online game since that's the busiest period of my university life..

    Just do one quest or mission a day and events, you'll be fine.
    Hardmuscle
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Posts: 314
    Member
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I started when I was 13, now I'm 18. The only reason I didn't start when I was younger because I was too addicted to Tinier me and Club Penguin (Both of which are gone... .... *sniff*)

    I wanted to return to Tinier Me but it was closed. I think I almost cried, the design was just too cute. WHYYYYY
    133392-vlcsnap_2009_08_22_15h17m50s39.png
    Hardmuscle
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Posts: 314
    Member
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I started when I was 13, now I'm 18. The only reason I didn't start when I was younger because I was too addicted to Tinier me and Club Penguin (Both of which are gone... .... *sniff*)

    I wanted to return to Tinier Me but it was closed. I think I almost cried, the design was just too cute. WHYYYYY
    133392-vlcsnap_2009_08_22_15h17m50s39.png
    Hardmuscle
  • Dark95Dark95
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 4
    Member
    I started when I was 14, and stopped playing for a year and came back to mari server at the age of 15. Played for a year, then a whole bunch of people from my hs and I started new chars on Alexina, played for 3 years. Stopped when I entered college and then just picked it up recently after graduating. All in all, its been 9 years since I first started playing.
    Hardmuscle
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,870
    Posts: 802
    Member
    16,
    20 now.
    Hardmuscle