Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Loot Pet?

JoeybahnJoeybahn
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Item/Premium Shop
How often are pets released?
I'd really like to get a few pets that loot for me while i gather.
I tend to semi afk when gathering and someone's doll/pet always ends up taking my stuff lol xD

Comments

• JoeybahnJoeybahn
    ???
    How did you find that?
    He doesn't show up in the pets tab for me in the shop!
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    edited August 30, 2017
    You have to click "Pet Cards" under the Pet category to see all available cards. Otherwise it'll only show a select few from all its sub-categories.
  • JoeybahnJoeybahn
    Beryl wrote: »
    You have to click "Pet Cards" under the Pet category to see all available cards. Otherwise it'll only show a select few from all its sub-categories.

omg ty ty ty hahaha
    Would have never known.
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Doll bags only pick up Gold of its owner ,that is way so many players like them .
    Blissfulkill
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited September 8, 2017
    Indeed, only doll bags are capable of such a function. And Hot Spring Red Monkeys and their variants, but they become an annoyance due to no "ignore' setting. Perhaps you should just fill those pets with Gold Bags.

Edit: Monkeys are rarely to never sold. Mine came from an event.