Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

mabi no longer wants to run on my laptop

PinepawPinepaw
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
title says it all. i played one day and could never play again. does anyone who can get ingame have an intel i3-6? this is annoying

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    You may also want to uninstall the game and perform a fresh-install, sometimes corrupted-data occurs that prevents the program from opening back up. I've had to do this a handful of times since I first joined the game, although I warn if this begins happening with great-regularity that you might be facing a dying hard-drive. Either way, I wish you the best of luck with getting Mabinogi back up and running.
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Pinepaw wrote: »
    title says it all. i played one day and could never play again. does anyone who can get ingame have an intel i3-6? this is annoying

I've only seen this with very elderly systems.

Long ago I played Mabi on a P3/700running W2K..
    Now? haha! Two gig vid-card, etc...

So the suggestions to reinstall and make sure the video settings are not too much for whatever card is stuffed in said lappy are very valid.