Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Potent Fine Shadow Crystal Coupon

RedetsuRedetsu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
edited September 7, 2017 in Archived Bugs
Hello, this is my first time trying this since I'm unable to reach customer service at this time due to it saying the page isn't working.
Today, I tried the new Magic Academy Suitcase Gachapon and received the Potent Fine Shadow Crystal Compression Coupon.
The description stated that it would take 5 Potent Fine Shadow Crystals and turn them into Nightmare Shadow Crystals. I was curious and took the 10 Potent Fine Shadow Crystals (Tradeable) and used the coupon. It gave a message stating it was compressed and 5 Potent Fine Shadow Crystals (Tradeable) were removed. I couldn't find these Nightmare crystals that were mentioned even after using the search bar. I took a screenshot of my inventory and the pet I took the shadow crystals from. If anyone could explain what happened, I would be very grateful.
Thank you for your understanding.
rmd0XOS.jpg
The crystals in the middle right by the rusty hammer are the Refined Shadow Crystals.

Comments

• RedetsuRedetsu
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I'm guessing 'Nightmare' is a typo, but I can't confirm it without these items.

If it was a typo, then I should have received something when I used it. But it doesn't show a message that I received anything on the Message Log, and yet it still took 5 Potent Fine Shadow Crystals (Tradeable).

I was able to submit a request to customer service; I just needed to do it from the Nexon site. Hopefully they can help.
    [Deleted User]
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Received an email reply regarding the coupon, and at this time, the coupon is glitched; so please do not use it. They are looking into the situation in order to determine a solution for this. The Nightmare Crystal wasn't a typo, but I am curious what the crystal does.
    [Deleted User]
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Currently investigating this issue.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Forwarded. Thank you for informing us about this issue! Please talk to CS to see what can be done for your items that were lost.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    edited September 1, 2017
    The email reply was from CS. They mailed my character back the Potent Fine Shadow Crystal Compression Coupon and Potent Fine Shadow Crystals. Thank you @GMMewlynne for the reply and mail. I wanted to say thank you through the mail in Mabinogi, but forgot. And thank you @Katherz for forwarding this.
    May I ask what the Nightmare Shadow Crystal does?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Fixed!
    Iyasenu
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Katherz wrote: »
    Fixed!

Thank you, I used the coupons, and they indeed work.