Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

sleepy art stop (´~`)

Comments

• urseiursei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Shadydayz wrote: »

wishing you luck going back!! :^o how about a rly basic sketch before i go out for the evening?? if you'd like her wings or staff taken out feel free to let me know!! her tail is also missing atm
    d4d5489233.png

Aell
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    edited September 1, 2017
    ursei wrote: »

wishing you luck going back!! :^o how about a rly basic sketch before i go out for the evening?? if you'd like her wings or staff taken out feel free to let me know!! her tail is also missing atm
    d4d5489233.png
    @ursei I love it so far. You can keep the wings and staff Eeee I'm so happy <3
    The staff is now white but the gem is still pink. Tysm for taking my order ^^
    ursei
  • urseiursei
    quick bump! still one slot open!
  • ShadydayzShadydayz

d4d5489233.png
    @ursei I love it so far. You can keep the wings and staff Eeee I'm so happy <3

• urseiursei
    another progress shot! ♡ would you like her to wear those white paws?
    eef047050f.png

ImaizumiShadydayzAell
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    another progress shot! ♡ would you like her to wear those white paws?
    eef047050f.png

Yes please <3
    ursei
  • urseiursei
    ShadyDayz piece finished! i'll be updating examples and things as soon as i can, so!! for now, slots are still open! ❀
  • urseiursei
    33aaba0786.png
    AavaAellOkamixdimsumImaizumi
  • urseiursei
    another bump! considering revamping this thread when i have the time ♫