Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit of order

EternityNekoEternityNeko
Mabinogi Rep: 580
in Help
Paladin related I have rank novice but am unable to use or train it just says talk to someone *__*

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Did you finish the final part of Generation 2?
    Did you press Complete on the Advent of the Goddess quest after you beat Tabhartas and Esras?
  • EternityNekoEternityNeko
    I'm past the part were I play as the white wolf and I'm stuck on the part were I talk to price but never gives me anything
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Not sure why he wouldn't give you the item you need.

Could you post a picture of your quest progress?

The item he gives you is 2x2 in size, do you have enough space?
    edited August 28, 2017
    nope and i have plenty of room
    paladin related im past the part were i play as a white wolf and have novice paladin skill but when i talk to price for the next step nothing happens and i dont see the keyword *____*
    I got the novice skill but I've been using the wiki as a guide but I've been unable to figure out how to get the full skill"...
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Did you complete G1 all the way through?

It's been awhile since I got Pally, but leveling up and rebirthing usually gives you EXP for the skill.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    You have to finish Generation 2's questline completely to get past rank Novice.

Have you done the Barri dungeon where you fight Tabhartas and Esras?
    That's the final part of that storyline.
    I skipped g1 so how do I know what part I'm on cause talking to price after playing As a white wolf dose nothing
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    I skipped g1 so how do I know what part I'm on cause talking to price after playing As a white wolf dose nothing

Skipped G1?
    How old is your character?

Is your character old enough to have the old version of G2?
    [Deleted User]
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Skipped G1?
    How old is your character?

Is your character old enough to have the old version of G2?

If this is the case he might need to talk to lorna to start the gen over
  • Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    I'm past the part were I play as the white wolf and I'm stuck on the part were I talk to price but never gives me anything

If nothing happens when you speak to Price after that quest, then try using the keyword that you got from the wolf quest on him. The keyword should be "Origin of Power", if what I'm reading is correct.
    2 months old and no active quest
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    @Hardmuscle If the character is two months old I don't think it's a Pre-Genesis issue.

@EternityNeko You may have to use a specific plot-relevant keyword when talking to Price. Some of the older story quests are given as keywords instead of actual quests. If that isn't it, you may have to relog to receive a cutscene. Many storylines are occasionally put on hold until you receive a special cutscene when you log in.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I was pretty sure they relogged too but you never know. Since they skipped G1 it's possible they hadn't run into that before. I hadn't seen those other threads before now but going from the "Spirit of order (KEYWORD)" one it sounds like they don't have "Spirit of Order" as a keyword. The wiki entry for the current version says the keyword is "Origin of Power," so perhaps if they were reading the pre-genesis version on the wiki by mistake they would be looking for the wrong keyword.
    [Deleted User]
    Thanks
    [Deleted User]