Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

3xAP

OreaienOreaien
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in General Chat
Can we please have a 3xAP event...super need one

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    I would like a 10x ap event.
    pawcalypseGoldtiger01Imaizumi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 2, 2017
    I would prefer 10x less lag and gacha.
    JJAellImaizumiSherriTheNyanCatGoldtiger01AtaraxizHiroki05
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Greta wrote: »

I was thinking this earlier today. In how many other MMOs do you go around the same corner 3 times and think it as normal? Seriously, play any other MMO and you don't get rubberbanding, yet in Mabinogi it happens so often it's as if it's a game mechanic to make the game harder. Show it to a friend who's never heard of it before and watch them get confused about how you're able to have so much patience with something so infuriating and frequent.

Over nine thousand xAP event.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    404x AP event
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I think an AP event would be nice. Did we have one for the Masterplan event though? I can't remember. If we did, I have a feeling we won't be getting one for a while :/
  • SherriSherri
    I think we had a x2 AP event for a weekend for compensation for an emergency maintenance or something..?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I'm expecting a 3x Ap event within the next few months like last years thanksgiving one.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    We're basically on one already.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I think an AP event would be nice. Did we have one for the Masterplan event though? I can't remember. If we did, I have a feeling we won't be getting one for a while :/

We got 2x ap event.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We could always use more ap, especially in preparation for the chainsword skills coming up. BUT it has to be double ap+double xp or it's pointless. Kthx.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaea wrote: »
    We could always use more ap, especially in preparation for the chainsword skills coming up. BUT it has to be double ap+double xp or it's pointless. Kthx.

Double Rainbow?
    Ataraxiz
  • SherriSherri
    I'd love a double rainbow. (i'm pretty sure everyone would though)
    Ataraxiz
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited September 3, 2017
    jjeremy wrote: »

I was thinking this earlier today. In how many other MMOs do you go around the same corner 3 times and think it as normal? Seriously, play any other MMO and you don't get rubberbanding, yet in Mabinogi it happens so often it's as if it's a game mechanic to make the game harder. Show it to a friend who's never heard of it before and watch them get confused about how you're able to have so much patience with something so infuriating and frequent.

c14b68be808d1c3ccecb3f9cf6f0f7ec1224135302_full.jpg
    Seriously though.....
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Falmosta wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »

c14b68be808d1c3ccecb3f9cf6f0f7ec1224135302_full.jpg
    Seriously though.....
    That's what she said.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I'd love a boosted AP event. it'll help take some of the edge off of the 4k+ I need to reclaim all of my skill ranks.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'd love a double rainbow. (i'm pretty sure everyone would though)

Everyone loves double rainbow. :D
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I'm honestly unsure what I would like in regards to I'm one of those people slacks off for long gaps of time to socialize and enjoy events --- while racking up 2k AP...