Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New to Mabinogi/LF Guild/People to Play with

JhaeliJhaeli
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Yes, hello. I'm new to Mabinogi (sort of, I've dabbled years ago, but remember nothing). I'm looking for some friends to play with so I'm not utterly bored by myself. A guild would be good, I dunno, as long as they're accepting of new players!

Comments

• RiagousakiRiagousaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited December 30, 2016
    You can join Dankcrusades! We are a new guild trying to grow! We are welcome to accept any new players! You can add me as well, IGN is Riagousaki!
  • RikashiRikashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    IGN: Rinmoto

I'm always looking for new friends to play with! Add me or note me in game!
  • MardythMardyth
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    IGN: Alleyviate/Mardyth

If you need a few pointers to the game, you can always ask me if there's no one else to ask!
    You probably won't read this since it's been what, 2 weeks?