Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pages and Mobs

AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
in Help
Where do Small Golem (Moss) spawn now? (the wiki says fiodh int for one but you know that no longer exist)
and the Burgundy Grizzly Bear?

I'm looking for pages 5 and 9 Arrow revovler.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Also, if Fiodh Intermediate is too annoying to solo, you can enter with a party then, at the Boss Door, have everyone else log out for a moment while you open the Boss Door.

Ever since the dungeon update, the boss is determined by how many players are in the dungeon at the time you open the door.
    So if you have others help get you to the boss, then have them log out, you can open the door alone to get the proper boss, Small Golem (Moss).

And thanks to the dungeon reconnect feature, the helpers who logged out, can log back in once you've opened the door, and still help you fight the boss itself.

It can be hard to orchestrate that without outside communication, like Discord or something, but it's one way to get to that boss more easily than soloing.
    [Deleted User]GretaAtaraxizPannya
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    AR pages were a real pain to get for me back before the dungeon revamp and we needed the special passes.

I wish you the best of luck in getting them and I hope it doesn't take you 3 months, like it did me.
    [Deleted User]
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    You can use an Intermediate pass from NPC Researcher (31k). Go in by yourself.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Fiodh_Dungeon#Intermediate

Fiogh int no longer spawn the small golem, wiki hasn't actualized that info since dungeon revamp
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I can confirm that the boss of a soloed Fiodh Int still drops AR9. If anything, it's easier to get hold of than before because you can just buy the pass and run it at your own leisure.

The grizzlies probably still drop AR5 too, I just haven't seen it myself.
    [Deleted User]
    Fiogh int no longer spawn the small golem
    You are mistaken. ~ The least you could have done is physically verify the information before ruling it out. (Create a Party and run it). :)
    VOabHKY.jpg
    Mq8tEbm.jpg
    The Burgundy Grizzly Bears were on the 3rd floor.....
    UhbLZmM.jpg
    GQQ4HnD.jpg
    23I1fbx.jpg
    The Small Golem spawned with 6 Green Gremlins (as expected). I thought I pressed 'PrtScn SysRq' while I was fighting it, but, I guess I goofed.
    jyQEcUx.jpg

Hmm I went with a party, that change spawn then?
    Plus I really lost knowledge of the spawn since the revamp
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You are mistaken. ~ The least you could have done is physically verify the information before ruling it out. (Create a Party and run it). :)
    VOabHKY.jpg
    Mq8tEbm.jpg
    UhbLZmM.jpg
    GQQ4HnD.jpg
    23I1fbx.jpg
    The Small Golem spawned with 6 Green Gremlins (as expected). I thought I pressed 'PrtScn SysRq' while I was fighting it, but, I guess I goofed.
    jyQEcUx.jpg

Yes, party size at the moment you unlock the Boss Door determines what boss you get, in all dungeons that used to be split into "Int for 1" or "Int for 2" and such.

So since there's no longer separate Fiodh Intermediate for 1, Fiodh Intermediate for 2, or Fiodh Intermediate for 4 dungeons now and instead just a one-size-fits-all Fiodh Intermediate pass, you need to unlock the boss door with a certain number of people in the dungeon.

In this case (small mossy golem), that number is ONE!

If it's too hard to solo, you can try out the tactic I mentioned in my earlier post.
    [Deleted User]
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    VOabHKY.jpg
    Mq8tEbm.jpg
    UhbLZmM.jpg
    GQQ4HnD.jpg
    23I1fbx.jpg
    jyQEcUx.jpg

Yes, party size at the moment you unlock the Boss Door determines what boss you get, in all dungeons that used to be split into "Int for 1" or "Int for 2" and such.

So since there's no longer separate Fiodh Intermediate for 1, Fiodh Intermediate for 2, or Fiodh Intermediate for 4 dungeons now and instead just a one-size-fits-all Fiodh Intermediate pass, you need to unlock the boss door with a certain number of people in the dungeon.

In this case (small mossy golem), that number is ONE!

If it's too hard to solo, you can try out the tactic I mentioned in my earlier post.

I have no problems since I'm 16k lvl but my friend who needed the page it's too weak for that, I wasn't sure about the boss and went with him to the dung just to find a different boss.

Thanks for the explanations!
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    JUST CONFIRMING; Burgundy Bears from Fiodh Int DO still drop AR 5. Albeit, they drop at an abysmal rate.
    Vitula wrote: »
    JUST CONFIRMING; Burgundy Bears from Fiodh Int DO still drop AR 5. Albeit, they drop at an abysmal rate.

I got 2 in the same dungeon, I guess I was lucky that day.