Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What skill did you get to Dan 3, or are going too?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    SCpskZY.jpg

vafPoBt.gif

and done now :D next is gunner
    [Deleted User]BuffalosImaizumi
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 6, 2017
    @Arjune DANG, nice work! Between working, it was all I could do to get Engineering to Dan 3! =D

Blacksmithing must not have been a fun one to Dan. =0
  • ArjuneArjune
    luckily I got smithing done in the old dan system :P
  • LeineiLeinei
    What did that entail? I never danned anything before this new one.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Windmill and then Healing <3
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited September 6, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    What did that entail? I never danned anything before this new one.

before the renewal, you could only take the test like once a week and, depending on how many people you managed to scrape together to join you, only like 1 player could pass each week. It took several months to get Dan 3, but luckily we didn't have to get to 100 points in the skill again after every rank up. If I knew then what I know now... I would have gotten a lot of other dans finished back then as well... lol. like tailoring.... I only had it dan 1 before the renewal. used a ton of materials I wasn't planning to use simply re-training it... ugh don't even get me started on those 7000 hillwen ores per train-up on engineering >_>
  • LeineiLeinei
    Oooooh, so that's how it was... That's convenient. Also, yeah, I know about that Hillwen Engineering thing. -_-

For my ranking the Dans, I just did Hillwen, Parts(Nuts,Bolts,Fuses), Weapons/Armor (Short Javelins), Tools (Spanners). Thankfully that would put me with high enough points to not have to deal with guns, unless the Part Time Job gave me them. I also had training potions I could spam. XD
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited September 6, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    Oooooh, so that's how it was... That's convenient. Also, yeah, I know about that Hillwen Engineering thing. -_-

For my ranking the Dans, I just did Hillwen, Parts(Nuts,Bolts,Fuses), Weapons/Armor (Short Javelins), Tools (Spanners). Thankfully that would put me with high enough points to not have to deal with guns, unless the Part Time Job gave me them. I also had training potions I could spam. XD

yeah that's what I did too... I'm just glad we had those extra 15 points or I would have had to start making guns.... ew

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Got Smash Dan 3 on my giant, having a hell of a time getting Combat Mastery Dan 3 on my human.

Yeah me too, that's why I am going to dan 3 wm and assault slash before trying dan 3 combat mastery again.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Crisis dan 3 is the most useful and best dan
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I noticed the Puppet Dan 3 pose use your clothing/robe color codes for the puppet. Does the other dan poses do something like that too?
    I3vt1eu.gif
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Currently, Dan 3 Smash. My goal is all 11 of the Combat Dans before moving on to magic.

Dan 2 in Combat Mastery and Dan 1 in Assault, Counter and Defense, Struggling finding Boss mobs and worthwhile archers for Windmill and Charge
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    I had all 12 of the existing Dan-able skills prior to the update at Dan 3, so Combat only had 4. I plan to Dan 3 every Dan-able skill possible eventually but after doing Healing early on and getting frustrated at the Dan 2 -> Dan 3 tests after 5 days I switched my focus on the 4 remaining in Combat. I'll go back to Healing later on.
    Just finished Crash Shot, and it was quite easy. Average score was 13k points minimum, and I just got nearly 18k for the last test.
    Anyways:
    4444be193f.png
    Doing the old 12 took like 3 years of time overall, but it was worth it if you really look at the details. Immediate benefits of every Dan 3'd skills from the update, not having to focus on training them ever again nor worry about having to train them back up. That and being immediately ahead of anyone who didn't have most/any of them done.
    Arjune
  • HehsuitzHehsuitz
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Firebolt 3 dan was very fun to get T_T... prayed to rngesus for low latency and 22k snapcast crits!
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    whats the trick to getting dan 3 combat mastery? I never seem to have enough time to get them last few points no matter what i do.