Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No event

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    More like we need a period of break from gacha sale AND event.
    Sherri[Deleted User]
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    So magic skills has training pots now..I LOLed when I saw the training pots list because magic is ridiculously easy to train.
    [Deleted User]
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Harukari wrote: »
    Yay.. More sales..
    Because that's totally what we want...
    Nah we don't want an event that requires us to actually do something..

Thanks. :)

is this sarcasm?
    but then again asking if something is sarcasm is also a form of sarcasm

No event this week
    "Seriously?! What's wrong with you Nexus?!"
    Two new events this week
    "Seriously?! What's wrong with you Nexus?!"
    FREE MONEY!!!???
    "Eh whatevs"
    There's no winning

i think its nexon

NO EVENT WEEK
    in other words its spam week or grind week or training or lvling week or afk-ing week or offline week
    there are many ways to call it
    lets call it with those instead cause we actually have on-going events so we cant really call it no event week
    its just that there is no new event
    now then whats the best thing to do this week im running out of gold from dan test that either fails or exited
    before time runs out and be declared passed but failed to advance to dan 2 or 3
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 31, 2017
    oh thanks for the info but those accessories seem really lame :( if it gave like 5 more luck on the rabbit foot or more actual stats then maybe it would be worth it
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gachapons. That's it. Alrighty. Have a good day, everyone.
    Have fun trying to get these outfits for well over 20m in Mari.
    [Deleted User]Ataraxiz
  • FrozareFrozare
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    edited August 31, 2017
    I just came back after a 3 month break though I actually need to lvl my skills and events distract me from this.
    Also crap, I'm on Mari. But I play a male so hopefully they won't be too expensive...
    [Deleted User]Ataraxiz
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    It's been, what, four years since Nexon started their bread and circuses non-stop event policy? I think we'll live with a couple weeks without an event, considering all the new content we've gotten.

Oh wait, you've already done it all, so you could justify sitting AFK in Dunbarton/Belvast and complaining there's nothing left to do? Well, you brought that on yourself.
    Sherri[Deleted User]
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited August 31, 2017
    Well I celebrated this gacha, and no week of new events by spending $60 today... on mario+Rabbids for my switch :P I'm fed up with these gachas, and figured a game was a way better investment :D
    IyasenubadnewsbarrettSherri[Deleted User]Ataraxiz
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Silly people. To Nexon, gachas ARE events, cause they make money off of it.
    [Deleted User]Ataraxiz
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Just a reminder that nexon took a break from events but not from gachapons.

(...and ugly clothes as usual)
    [Deleted User]
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    It's been a while.

Remember when events were something that happened occasionally, and it was appreciated when it happens?
    [Deleted User]
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    (as long as i dont have this dumb button on my screen i cant exit.)
    -pushes the event button off screen as much as possible-
    [Deleted User]
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    TNinja wrote: »
    It's been a while.

Remember when events were something that happened occasionally, and it was appreciated when it happens?

Those were the days.

And, for those who may ask, what did people do when there weren't events?

They played the game. I know, such a foreign concept to some, but it was true.
    [Deleted User]Ataraxiz
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Just a reminder that nexon took a break from events but not from gachapons.

(...and ugly clothes as usual)
    Oh.. right... the free Milkyway Scooter we get in like 10 days.. ?... must be my imagination.

Attendance Event Hallucination?

That counted in the last patch, not this.
    [Deleted User]
    It's been a while.

Those were the days.

Things were more nice, people used to talk each others besides they were strangers or friends to know whats going on with events.
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    A (renewed!) Roulette Bingo coming alongside the next update.

I like that one.

I forsee a marked rise in Glewyas' Kitchen Dungeon recipe passes.

Also a Balogna Balloon Pony Event.
    I'm guessing that's another event that will award a free pet.
    At least if that picture I saw in another thread of a balloon horse pet is any indication.
    [Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited September 6, 2017
    Not one person posted in Town Square since 9:30 am (CST). ~ Almost 14 hours ago.

Is that not weird or what? :#

Town Square is pretty dead oxo; (Or rather quieter than other parts of the forums) I've tried a million times to bring back some attention too it but it just dies, kek.

I'm looking forward too new events. I know guildies are just hanging out and enjoying each others company right now, so it's a nice break for us.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    It's been a while.

Those were the days.

I do wonder. Especially those who's already nearly done everything. I noticed I play way less when there's no events. Which is a nice change as I don't have to feel compelled to play every single hour whenever I'm free because I don't want to be left out by whatever rewards the events have to offer. I'm in that stage where I can handle nearly everything except end-game content or something similar to that because I don't have enough AP. I'm bored of grinding levels. I just log in to do SM dailies and whichever SMs that I have elite pass for (if I'm bothered enough) since it has a stupid 24 hour timer.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    ShouK wrote: »
    It's been a while.

Those were the days.

I do wonder. Especially those who's already nearly done everything. I noticed I play way less when there's no events. Which is a nice change as I don't have to feel compelled to play every single hour whenever I'm free because I don't want to be left out by whatever rewards the events have to offer. I'm in that stage where I can handle nearly everything except end-game content or something similar to that because I don't have enough AP. I'm bored of grinding levels. I just log in to do SM dailies and whichever SMs that I have elite pass for (if I'm bothered enough) since it has a stupid 24 hour timer.

you say this, but unless ur afking in mabi, all these events have all been a "daily" no matter what. its not like how it used to be when u had unlimited chances to continue to keep doing the event, which is when the game was really full.... i think the reason they made it so limited to 1 time per hour to once a day, to only log in, was to combat the account creation "maybe". - still it left a lot of time to afk or not log in.... (which makes the game boring) -events should be fun to DO. most of the events r not fun to DO their fun to obtain a end reward. so it a TASK.
    i think people like doki island cus they can do more with their time....and obtain about 7 active quests most were mini games or gathering, and a chance to do a dungeon created entirely new

my fave events were:
    dokidoki island
    cookie island in emain
    anniversary of mabi festival
    all basically were exciting, kept ppl active, had mini games, a entire set of new clothes, new items to get without spending or really worrying of obtaining the item then any other event, looking at you turky event - combat and story. -
    badnewsbarrettAtaraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    TheDumbOne wrote: »

my fave events were:
    dokidoki island
    cookie island in emain
    anniversary of mabi festival
    all basically were exciting, kept ppl active, had mini games, a entire set of new clothes, new items to get without spending or really worrying of obtaining the item then any other event, looking at you turky event - combat and story. -

These are my favorite events too.
    TheDumbOne