[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Questions about new Mabinogi
I'm currently playing Vindi but I might come back to Mabi when I'm done. I'm pretty sure my characters got lost in the merge, so I'll be starting over. Before I was doing a dual sword / martial arts human and I, uh...failed at it, badly. I know some things have changed, but I want to know these things specifically:
1) Are Windmill and Refine still the first two skills to train? Are there any new ones to look out for like them?
2) Did Elves and Giants get their intro story back or are they still defaulted to G1? And is there a free Human card now or do players still need to pick Human first and grab the Elf/Giant cards to get all 3 free?
3) Did Giants get Ranged and Elves get Lance yet? I never understood why they didn't just make close-range skills easier/cheaper to train for G, long-range for E, and life for H, but let all races use all skills, so has this been fixed?
4) When I left, Saga (+intro) difficulty was a massive gap from previous chapters, just like Alch was on its release. Are there still massive difficulty gaps for later chapters? If not, has the difficulty curve gotten worse or better? How is CP configured with Total Level now?
5) I heard a rumor that revamped talents (CC/R/M) stopped charging up to use, instead becoming instant with cooldowns; this sounds terrible. Is it true?
6) Is the Vindi director the same one for Mabi? Vindi's director has been ruining that game, so I hope Mabi hasn't been massively nerfed as well.
7) I lost my 2nd Anniversary Mongo's hat due to the merge, and the site acts like my account's brand new. Is there a way to get it back? It was a St. Patty's green and I loved it.