Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(Compl)Generation 10 Doppleganger Fight Cutscene

manareasmanareas
Mabinogi Rep: 915
edited September 7, 2017 in Help
I have tried the final shadow mission like five times now and am very confused. I use the music box and the doppleganger writhes in pain; then while its writhing, I use life drain and it's just not causing the cutscene to trigger. I'm thinking this is a glitch but maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Please let me know as I would like to finish G10!

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I'm a bit late, but have you figured it out yet? If not, then continue reading. I found out it's the items it gives you. The crystals ?? I cant remember their names rn, don't work and it's best to just drop those and use what you already have. It's been awhile since I did g10 but I assume you go in with all of your stuff, so you should be able to locate the ones the mission gives you.
  • manareasmanareas
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Oh yea forgot to update this, I figured it out. I actually dropped the crystals they gave me and picked them back up and it worked. It was just frustrating as all get out! Thanks though, your advice was spot on.
    yumri28