Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Crom Bás Part 2 update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/71292/crom-b-s-unveiled-abyss-part-2-patch-notes-january-13th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Flight expansion

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    edited September 8, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

Renes Torture Trap ~ http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Threat_in_Renes

I think 90% of us still have this quest from 2009. ~ Literally nobody has the patience to die like that. ~ lol :D

Feels good to be in the 10% then. :)

feels bad that we can't fly there anymore via Couples' Flight nor pets. But more flying in Uladh! WHOO!!
    Hardmuscle
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,210
    edited September 8, 2017
    Eralea wrote: »
    I was exploring Iria on foot and didn't have any pets, so I had to launch a balloon from the opposite beach. It took me a while to figure out how to work the balloon, but it was pretty exciting when I realised I was finally making my way to that exclusive flight-only region of the new map.

Nobody plays the mini-game there any more.

Nobody even flies to Renes anymore, since it is now IMPOSSIBLE. Not only they added a Mana Tunnel in that island, but they also removed the option to fly through ocean to reach it by yourself.... It was changed like year ago or so. I don't know if it was intentional change or not. I hate this, i wan't to fly to that island again... :c

Hardmusclepawcalypse
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,540

I think 90% of us still have this quest from 2009. ~ Literally nobody has the patience to die like that. ~ lol :D

I'm in the 90% and i'm sad. :|
    I need to get that done one day!
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,785
    Greta wrote: »
    Nobody even flies to Renes anymore, since it is now IMPOSSIBLE. Not only they added a Mana Tunnel in that island, but they also removed the option to fly through ocean to reach it by yourself.... It was changed like year ago or so. I don't know if it was intentional change or not. I hate this, i wan't to fly to that island again... :c

I actually forgot that they broke the flight map lol. Most of my alts were simply granted access to the Renes Mana Tunnel after completing the Spying on the Giants quest, and they have the moonlight books anyway. I haven't needed to walk across Iria for a very long time now.

But yeah, every time they make unique exclusive content they end up nerfing it one way or another. Just like how Tara Rath used to be closed to people if they weren't approved by the door guard... now everyone, noobs, peasants, assassins and all, can just waltz right in straight to the Queen's throneroom. A floating castle will eventually be nerfed in the same way. Maybe it'll fall out of the sky.

• nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,475

Greta wrote: »
    But yeah, every time they make unique exclusive content they end up nerfing it one way or another. Just like how Tara Rath used to be closed to people if they weren't approved by the door guard... now everyone, noobs, peasants, assassins and all, can just waltz right in straight to the Queen's throneroom. A floating castle will eventually be nerfed in the same way. Maybe it'll fall out of the sky.

Or how the two races that are supposed to be at war won't even bother to so much as slightly inconvenience members of the opposing race who sneak into their villages anymore.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,900

My guild actually does that mini game as a guild event :3