Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

new bingo roulette event

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited September 8, 2017
    The worst part about the event is using th ecoins.

Each spin takes like 7 seconds dammit.
    courtneyy
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited September 8, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »
    The worst part about the event is using th ecoins.

Each spin takes like 7 seconds dammit.

I haven't tested this out yet, but can't you close the bingo UI after a spin, reopen it, and instantly get your number? I know that worked for the Cat Marble event.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 8, 2017

I haven't tested this out yet, but can't you close the bingo UI, reopen it, and instantly get your number? I know that worked for the Cat Marble event.

nah I tried closing it... didn't seem to wanna close :P the X greys out as soon and you click spin

Also did anyone else not get their 5 'daily' coins for today? I stayed logged in overnight and have relogged and cc'd and don't recall ever getting those 5 bonus coins
  • ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Same for me! I afked all the night, logged off relog many times (after 10 a,m., East time) and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Al_CidAl_Cid
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Arjune wrote: »

I haven't tested this out yet, but can't you close the bingo UI, reopen it, and instantly get your number? I know that worked for the Cat Marble event.

nah I tried closing it... didn't seem to wanna close :P the X greys out as soon and you click spin

Also did anyone else not get their 5 'daily' coins for today? I stayed logged in overnight and have relogged and cc'd and don't recall ever getting those 5 bonus coins

I didn't get mine either. Tried restarting the game, changing channels, everything. Still no coins.
    Sphyra21
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited September 8, 2017
    Well, I did not expect to be this disappointed, to be honest. I do like the look of the squirrel bag. As soon as I acquire it, he will be my detective Squirrel, and I shall name him Detective Adrian ChipMonk. :p
    ArjuneSphyra21Hiroki05badnewsbarrettAtaraxiz
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    glad I'm not the only one having trouble with the login coins. was wondering if I maybe did something wrong
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited September 8, 2017
    I sent a ticket about the missing 5 coins... it seems to be effecting people who AFK'd over night

a hot time was added for roulette :D

Bingo Hot Days

Event Dates: Every Weekend during the Bingo Event

Event Details:

1. Log in every weekend while the Bingo Event is running and receive a Whirling Bingo Special Stamp.
    2. Use this item to be able to choose any number on your board to fill out.
    3. Rewarded to the first character you log into.
    Must be Level 30 or above.
    Each account can receive one stamp per day.

Be careful to log into the correct character first in case it's not bank transferrabler
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited September 8, 2017
    I sent a ticket about the missing 5 coins... it seems to be effecting people who AFK'd over night

I only logged in around 2 hours before reset though and also didn't get anything? also cc'ed and relogged, but that didn't do anything either
  • ArjuneArjune
    nevyn25 wrote: »

I only logged in around 2 hours before reset though and also didn't get anything? also cc'ed and relogged, but that didn't do anything either

it might have something to do with being logged in before the reset then.. idk. a couple people in the discord said they got their coins though so idk what the real issue is
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Bingo Hot Days

Event Dates: Every Weekend during the Bingo Event

Event Details:

1. Log in every weekend while the Bingo Event is running and receive a Whirling Bingo Special Stamp.
    2. Use this item to be able to choose any number on your board to fill out.
    3. Rewarded to the first character you log into.
    Must be Level 30 or above.
    Each account can receive one stamp per day.

This is really good news! With this I would only need to find one single number and with this week-end I'll fill the first bingo board!
    [44 coins so far, 22 numbers done in the bingo board, 3 to go]

it might have something to do with being logged in before the reset then.. idk. a couple people in the discord said they got their coins though so idk what the real issue is

I stayed AFK during the night (crashed 4 times lol) and relogged after 7am (server time) and didn't get the daily 5 coins, while my boyfriend who logged in only after the daily reset did get them, I assume being online before/during the reset hinders the 5 daily coins or something like that.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Qx1hC-ApRv6HCjM_ZqLwdg.png

Been going hours, and haven't gotten any of these numbers.

I want to die :)
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Harukari wrote: »
    -img cut-

This is me since around reset time. Should we cry together?

RygrgXK.jpg
    Harukari
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I assume being online before/during the reset hinders the 5 daily coins or something like that.
    I was online like for 4 hours before the reset and cc after reset and still got the coins.
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    ShouK wrote: »
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I assume being online before/during the reset hinders the 5 daily coins or something like that.
    I was online like for 4 hours before the reset and cc after reset and still got the coins.

I have also got my daily coins even after the reset. if some players don't get their coins just from changing channels try logging off back to the character select screen then log back in.
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    edited September 8, 2017
    Harukari wrote: »
    Qx1hC-ApRv6HCjM_ZqLwdg.png

Just wait til reaching the only number left...

OT: This event is just like pile of nuts. Nothing unique, just taste nutty. Don't we already have afk event a week ago?
    [Deleted User]
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    52 coins --> 22 numbers --> 3 numbers to go....

The funny part? 22 and 3 are two of the three numbers I need (24 is the other and of course mabi trolled me on my most recent spin, landed on 23 -.-')
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited September 8, 2017
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited September 8, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    lceCream wrote: »
    That's an average. It can (technically), if you have extremely bad luck, take a lot more than 100. (It could, if the game hates you, take 100 coins to get the last number). I liked your post in that thread because you are in fact assuming what you said they're assuming, lol (a sort of pot calling the kettle black sarcasma). ~ Each number does in fact have an equal chance of being drawn. ~ Refer to my post at the end of that thread. :)

Yeah i know, i was doing a rough estimate here. That's good enough for casuals (mainly i was just trying to promote the thread creator's work)
    And yeah you COULD have really bad luck but it would be like winning the lottery-not very likely
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    The weekend stamps that guarantee a number you want to pick probably messes with the math as well :P
    [Deleted User]