Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unblock Mabinogi on steam for Europe please :)

KoffieKoffie
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited December 30, 2016 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello,

Since Nexon Europe/Mabinogi Europe is no longer, and we are part of the Nexon Global family now, could you unblock Mabinogi on steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/212200/) for us Europeans? image

Thank you in advance, and I hope you all have a great last day of the year!
Ayupennybrenda

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    In case they don't unblock the steam version for you, have you tried just using the Nexon Launcher?
  • KoffieKoffie
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited December 31, 2016
    Berryswirl

"In case they don't unblock the steam version for you, have you tried just using the Nexon Launcher?"
    Yes I have, I have both steam and the Nexon Launcher installed actually, I just would like to have the possibility to play via steam as well when I want (and show off how cool I am of course playing Mabinogi to my steam friends :p). (Too bad though the steam install/installer for Nexon games - or whatever it's called - doesn't use the same folder structure as the Nexon Launcher does when installing games, that would be the best of both worlds for switching on the fly whenever people want. But that's for another suggestion I guess :p)

• AyuAyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    I agree! There's no reason the steam version shouldn't be available to us.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Oh :c

Well hopefully they see this and unban it. If you can still play there is no need to keep steam achievments from you, and anything else you might do on steam.