Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Palalan Embrace does not unlock the "Hidden" Tab

XCalibieXCalibie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
edited August 10, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have any character with no learned Hidden Skills.
2. Level up said character to learn Palalan Embrace (Potential Level 30)

DV5Erjq.jpg

Ue9948X.jpg

As you can see, the skill is in the Hidden tab as shown in the screenshot on my Human character, but that tab is not available on my Giant after obtaining the skill. I had to scroll down all the way into the "All" tab to find it.

Server: Tarlach
IGN: XSnowie

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 11, 2017
    But what happens if you decide to get a hidden skill with your low level character? Maybe it gets fixed and goes to Hidden Tab? Try that.
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    I know it would most likely fix the issue, but a bug is still a bug, and thus, it gets reported!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    It does fix the issue.

But it's still a problem, that a Hidden Skill, in the Hidden Skill list, doe snot unlock the Hidden Skill tab.

That's just weird.
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Just a little update on this, the same thing happens with Shine of Eweca and Might of Ladeca (And I'm pretty sure this happens with the Elf and Human Skills as well)

The tab didn't actually show up until the first Hidden Skill was unlocked, in my case "Berserk":

9tS8x3p.png

All 3 Skills could be find under the "All" tab at any time though.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Aha... yes, I did think it was strange that I couldn't find Shine of Eweca and Vision of Ladeca in any other skill tabs, but just assumed that's how it was. I forgot that this alt doesn't have any hidden skills.