Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

new bingo roulette event

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You could also say Nexon has a hidden function that makes certain numbers harder to get, seeing as how the numbers between boards seem to be same in random placements. It can also function when one has fewer spaces. Truthfully? People are easy to turn paranoid.
    [Deleted User]
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited September 9, 2017
    This is funny, I only needed 3 numbers today. I landed 2 times on one of the 3 numbers, then afked some more and finally got another number missing.
    I'm so happy we have the hot time giving you the Whirling Bingo Special Stamp because I istantly used it for my last number (it did not ask me to choose a number -refer to spoiler- but still it was only one number so no actual need to choose, right?)
    My attempts for one single bingo board: 60 coins used + Whirling Bingo Special Stamp

ElNkjax.png
    Use this item to be able to choose any number on your board to fill out.

If anyone wondered how the coupon for the doll bag looked like:
    u6ZVVUU.png
    [Deleted User]
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited September 9, 2017
    Finally completed the first board... I got buried in beam swords. o -o;
    [Deleted User]
  • JiantoJianto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    2 numbers left, it gets hard filling the board at the end
    [Deleted User]
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    NekoLily wrote: »
    My attempts for one single bingo board: 60 coins used + Whirling Bingo Special Stamp
    Dem lucky people. Meanwhile I used 86 coins and cannot get the last 2 numbers at all. Gonna give up and just use the 2 stamps from this weekend.
    [Deleted User]
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited September 9, 2017
    dat moment when people complain about 1-2 missing numbers while some are already stuck with 5-6 freaking numbers O.o out of like 15 coins today (atm of writing this post) I only got 2 missing numbers, and that's only today. probably will be monday/tuesday before I complete my first board, even WITH stamps
    [Deleted User]
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited September 9, 2017
    Just filled out a board
    54 coins used and a special stamp
    got 3 beams and a coupon piece from the boxes
    [Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited September 9, 2017
    Well, I did not expect to be this disappointed, to be honest. I do like the look of the squirrel bag. As soon as I acquire it, he will be my detective Squirrel, and I shall name him Detective Adrian ChipMonk. :p

This comment made my day!

@Blissfulkill

On another note: It looks like a lot of people are either on their second scroll or almost. So clearly cleaning the board is possible, and you guys are only 3 days into the event which will last maybe 2-3 weeks? (I haven't checked the dates) I get people are upset with loosing the monster drop coin thing and a few other errors, but it looks like a lot of people are actually doing well in this event...

<~< >~>

Shouldn't we start sending in tickets to request an extension if it's a big problem?? (If you can even do that)
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    I need a psychiatrist (or a very strong drink). :p
    tw4F9MZ.jpg

The Doctor is IN.

I prescribe bedrest.

Then when you wake up, you can have a shiny new Whirlwind Stamp to get that last number.
    [Deleted User]
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited September 9, 2017
    +Info

1. You can drop trade bag like usual.
    2. You can trade bag coupon
    3. You can trade bag coupon piece
    4. You can have MULTIPLE squirrel bags as you desire (Best part)
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    bd81eb9244.png
    At this point I only got gems and gems.

...I'll be lucky If I finish it.
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Ellisya wrote: »
    +Info

Was this confirmed that you can have multiple doll bags? That'd be wicked
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Vitula wrote: »
    Ellisya wrote: »
    +Info

Was this confirmed that you can have multiple doll bags? That'd be wicked

I have tried. My guildies helped to test out whether we can have more than 1 bag.
    Vitula
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Never mind everything in this post. I realized I need more sleep than I thought I needed when it occurred to me the reset is about coins not stamps, and what's worse than this realization is I knew this beforehand; which literally means it's time to go to bed. ~ LOL!! :D

Why you do this?
    [Deleted User]
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I hope they never do a Bingo event like this again. Well, at least in terms of omitting a good way to get coins. Removing that was just ten flavors of stupid.
    [Deleted User]
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    edited September 11, 2017
    I think it's safe to say that I got /very/ lucky. It didn't even do a full spin, it went to that spot and just abruptly stopped. (also idk if image will show? Been a while since I've ever posted an image.)

edit: image didn't show. ;( man I'm totally not tech savvy. this is the best i can do--gyazo.com/67abf7a7d10ab278e1932f011fcf109e
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »
    Never mind everything in this post. I realized I need more sleep than I thought I needed when it occurred to me the reset is about coins not stamps, and what's worse than this realization is I knew this beforehand; which literally means it's time to go to bed. ~ LOL!! :D

Why you do this?
    It's the same as deleting my post after I made it. ~ I realized (shortly after I posted) what I said didn't make sense, at all. Which is what it says now if you read the quote in the editor or stare at it real hard. What you see is not what I said originally, but makes about as much sense. :)

TL:DR ~ Alcohol. :D

Welcome to Mabinogi AA. -pat pat-
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    SK4ZfJJ.png

made a meme :*
    Iyasenu