Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why you should play Mabinogi in 2017 VIDEO

ZenskillztvZenskillztv
Mabinogi Rep: 480
edited September 9, 2017 in General Chat

Let me know what you guys think and would like to see as far as on YouTube and Twitch thanks all.

Hey guys check out the link, made a video on my you tube as too why you should play Mabinogi in 2017 hope you guys like it !
[Deleted User]

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited September 9, 2017
    Great video man. As a future suggestion, try lowering the music volume a bit, it was kinda hard to hear you in some spots. Over all, I think it was great, and I enjoyed watching it :3 As someone that's taken film classes, I think you did fantastic!

My guild also has a YouTube channel, you're welcome to check it out as it has plenty of videos any many more to come in the future
    You can find our videos here:
    [Deleted User]