Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair Storage Coupon, my hair color is papaya?

Raincloud95Raincloud95
Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
edited September 9, 2017 in General Chat
I used a hair color dye amp, #37B5BE (R:55 G:181 B:190) and since the color "washes out" (-_-) if you change styles, when I decided to change styles I bought the storage coupon. It calls this color "Papaya"
Is that just, truly the name of this color, or will I use this coupon and my hair will be green? lol

XSUfXjG.jpg

ifpV0zy.png

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I thought papayas are yellow. O_o
    [Deleted User]Iyasenu
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I'm guessing it's just the name, since don't "normal" hair colors in the dressing rooms all have names too? They probably assigned the hair dyes names as well I think.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Mabinoger is still live eh?
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Yikes. That doesn't seem right. :o :#

Papaya (in the game) is literally this color. (a green; like you said).

http://mabinoger.com/color_sim.htm

You can test the accuracy of the color sim with other names, as they're used in the game. (e.g. Salmon).

bBQXeEp.png
    @Gaea ~ They're yellow when they're ripe. ;)

L4OrJdR.jpg
    Lz8m2Ux.jpg

Yeah I know they are green at first on the outside, but they are certainly not cyan or teal. lol. Silly koreans.
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It's a rare shiny version of a papaya.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I want some papaya now. :(
    [Deleted User]
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I do not think it is safe Gaea. Most Papayas look pretty...seedy if you ask me.
    IyasenuClovis15Leilicia[Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I do not think it is safe Gaea. Most Papayas look pretty...seedy if you ask me.

Would that make them inseedious?
    BlissfulkillIyasenuClovis15[Deleted User]Leilicia
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Yikes. That doesn't seem right. :o :#

Papaya (in the game) is literally this color. (a green; like you said).

http://mabinoger.com/color_sim.htm

You can test the accuracy of the color sim with other names, as they're used in the game. (e.g. Salmon).
    As far as I know, the color simulator is intended for previewing the color of a character based on its name.
    You can't just use it for anything color related, as many of the color name and their hex value are hardcoded.
    Trying few hair color (Violet, Blonde, Brown, Red, Earthlike...) shows no relation at all between the name and the color.
    [Deleted User]
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited September 11, 2017
    You're fine. It has been named Papaya for a long time, even in KR Mabi Sim. Dunno why, but it just is.
    Some of the color names in Mabi Sim:
    58f96af043.png

Some are untranslated because, I think, they haven't been released here yet.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited September 11, 2017
    I wish NA would release 화이트스모크 (White Smoke) which is 245,245,245 white. We neeeeeeeeeed that hair color.

TT^TT

• Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    oooh, trippy XD