Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Whirling Bingo Special Stamp does NOTHING

AuroreanAurorean
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Help
Yup, just received it after relogging, used the stamp and nothing happened at all. The board didn't show, no new numbers were added into the board.

"Use this item to be able to choose any number on your board to fill out."

Pretty sure the description asked players to "use" the stamp if anything.

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    You have to open the board up manually. Did you open the board after you used the stamp? And it doesnt add a new number, it randomly puts a stamp on an empty space.
    [Deleted User]
  • jinwk00jinwk00
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    Yes for me, it doesn't do anything. What is the point of having it then?
  • ThrythaThrytha
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I used it without opening the board, the stamp did not fill an empty space...
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    I used it with one space left and I didn't open the board.
    It worked for me :X?
    [Deleted User]Leilicia
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    It works for me too, had 1 space before
    and after i used it it's completed
    [Deleted User]
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited September 10, 2017
    I wait until I have 1 number left then right click and use. Open board and your card is complete. Collect rewards. Get new board if you're still on the old one and use your coins on the new one. You can only get one board per day though.
  • LinisterLinister
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    My current board is almost complete 3 numbers left, I got one neat light sabre, but the rest was food. Should I just get a new card or keep trying to finish the card? Oh and it does fill in randomly, was a bit surprised bc I assumed it would allow me to place the stamp.
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited September 11, 2017
    I always finish the card because the Bonus Bingo guarantees a bag piece.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    EvilJinn wrote: »
    I wait.......
    EvilJinn wrote: »
    I always.......
    This is the first time we have ever had this version of Roulette Bingo. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex#Definition_by_Adler

Now I'm curious, what kind of point are you trying to make here? So what if this is the first time we've had this Roulette Bingo?