Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for new friends/mentors

MoonsieMoonsie
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited September 11, 2017 in Mari Chat
I went on vacation to Canada for 3 months and when I got back, most of my friends in my friend list have either removed me or went permanently offline and my guild was empty!

I've been playing for about 6 months and there's not a lot I understand and doing things alone is pretty boring.. I like to train and grind but I also like just hanging out.

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited September 18, 2017
    Haii there~

That totally sucks that your guild was empty and your friends were gone D;!! Let's fix that, yeah??!!!!

My name is Ata, and I help my husband run a guild called Electrolytes :3 Electrolytes is a extremely well-rounded and friendly guild that was founded earlier this year and has been ever-increasing since. Our member base is almost right at 50 and our activity levels are usually between 10 and 20.

We have a highly popular Discord channel that has now 66 members and is growing more everyday. This is my personal Discord server, separate from the guild-only one. This server is extremely active, and has plenty of people for you to befriend!! Voice chat is completely optional, so feel free to hop in if you'd like.

For more information, I'll throw down our Recruitment thread for you below. Be sure to look for the only requirement, the secret word.

I hope you find many new friends and a guild that you can enjoy, even if that's not my own :3 Good luck!!

Electrolytes Recruitment Thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1
    Moonsie
  • MoonsieMoonsie
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Haii there~

That totally sucks that your guild was empty and your friends were gone D;!! Let's fix that, yeah??!!!!

My name is Ata, and I help my husband run a guild called Electrolytes :3 Electrolytes is a extremely well-rounded and friendly guild that was founded earlier this year and has been ever-increasing since. Our member base is almost right at 50 and our activity levels are usually between 10 and 20.

We have a highly popular Discord channel that has now 66 members and is growing more everyday. This is my personal Discord server, separate from the guild-only one. This server is extremely active, and has plenty of people for you to befriend!! Voice chat is completely optional, so feel free to hop in if you'd like.

For more information, I'll throw down our Recruitment thread for you below. Be sure to look for the only requirement, the secret word.

I hope you find many new friends and a guild that you can enjoy, even if that's not my own :3 Good luck!!

Electrolytes Recruitment Thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1

This may be worth looking into, thanks! I admire the effort you put into helping others connect on Mabi! Thanks for the invite! <3
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited September 18, 2017

Anything I can do to help ya out sweetheart ❤
    Moonsie
  • MoonsieMoonsie
    Also welcoming personal requests!
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited September 14, 2017
    Going to let you guys know because there is confusion on other threads: This person decided not to join my guild.
  • SureneSurene
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    hello~