Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

1mil icon commissions! (all servers)

Comments

• DonyatsDonyats
    Mabinogi Rep: 995
    all done! thank you!
    1Bck4hp.png
    Okamixdimsum
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    ooo I love it <3 That expression is perfect lol, thank you so much!!! >w<
    Donyats
  • DonyatsDonyats
    bump! 2 slots are open ( i have a current commission to do over on tumblr!)
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    i would like to order! :)

IGN: Asxina
    Server: Alexina
    Reference: QH6K9dp.jpg
    expression: she is quite narcissistic, so maybe a smug expression? :)

Will you be sending junk mail requesting for the payment? that would work perfectly for me :)

Thank you!
    Donyats
  • DonyatsDonyats
    Asxina wrote: »

Will you be sending junk mail requesting for the payment? that would work perfectly for me :)

Thank you!

sure thing! and yes, i can send in some junk mail! i'll do that as soon as i am online. i'll get your commission done as soon as i can! thank you so much!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    edited June 18, 2017
    hello! i love your art!!
    IGN/server: Leafpetal / alexina
    refs: http://imgur.com/a/tshDH (i hope your ok with doing ocs not from mabi, if not let me know and ill pick some new refs)
    theres a short personality description in the ref, so pick an expression you think is fitting! please mail a junk item for payment
    Donyats
  • DonyatsDonyats
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    hello! i love your art!!
    IGN/server: Leafpetal / alexina
    refs: http://imgur.com/a/tshDH (i hope your ok with doing ocs not from mabi, if not let me know and ill pick some new refs)
    theres a short personality description in the ref, so pick an expression you think is fitting! please mail a junk item for payment

ocs outside of mabi are totally fine!! ^__^ thank you so much! ill send some junk mail for payment as soon as im online!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    ok, just sent over the payment!!
    Donyats
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Donyats wrote: »
    Asxina wrote: »

Thank you!

sure thing! and yes, i can send in some junk mail! i'll do that as soon as i am online. i'll get your commission done as soon as i can! thank you so much!

paid! :) looking forward to it!
    Donyats
  • DonyatsDonyats
    commission done for leafpetal! sorry ive been taking a little longer lately, ive been really busy since last week!
    Cz624x6.png
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    its fine, i love it! thanks so much!
  • phoenicemphoenicem
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Pls accept my grumpy child :')
    IGN: Fenhix (Alexina)
    Ref: link
    Notes: freckles + baggy eyes+grumpy
    Payment: 1m
    pls send me junk mail and i'll pay as soon as i log into alexina and see it!
  • DonyatsDonyats
    phoenicem wrote: »
    Pls accept my grumpy child :')
    IGN: Fenhix (Alexina)
    Ref: link
    Notes: freckles + baggy eyes+grumpy
    Payment: 1m
    pls send me junk mail and i'll pay as soon as i log into alexina and see it!

ah i apologize to say im taking a break for now from commissions, im currently trying to finish current ones i owe as well. i have been very busy and stressed so i am unable to take anymore right now, as i do not want to disappoint customers for taking too long.
    i will hopefully open them again when things are better for me however, so you can keep an eye out here whenever i am open again!
  • DonyatsDonyats
    i currently have the sketch finished for my last owed commission here, i apologize for it taking so long. i will hopefully have it finished soon. thank you so much for your patience
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Bump~ Waiting for any news / updates :))
    Imaizumi
  • MizuneeMizunee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
    I am definitely very interested but I am not sure how the gold transfer thing works. Could you explain that! If so can I do a few for my character? :)