Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re-enable Direct Launch

PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
in Feedback and Suggestions
Direct Launch was the EASIEST and most efficient way to login to the game.

Ever since Direct Launch was removed, I've often been forced to spend minutes waiting for Steam or the piece of crap called the Nexon Launcher launch the game. Not only that, but the Nexon launcher is bloatware; it shouldn't have to have multiples of itself up when I only open it once.

Re-enable Direct Launch. Why you idiots got rid of it is beyond anyone with a reasonable mind.

IGN: MMLink
Server: Tarlach
[Deleted User]ShadowtivaniChibiMeguNinzerker

Comments

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Can't agree more prior to the nexon bloatware my computer would pretty much never crash.
    Post nexon bloatware (started the DAY I installed the nexon launcher) my video card driver started craping out almost daily. The crashes have dropped drastically with the last update they did which really makes me wonder what the hell is it doing to the system with hidden processes even when it shouldn't be running.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    when I use steam launcher usually it takes around a minute or less. however it is probably slightly different for everyone depending on you computer, your internet and how close to the servers you are. although I doubt they will bring direct launch back I still agree it was a bad move to remove it in the first place. nexon launcher always loads slower then the steam launcher does for some reason and there is no way I am installing that sneaky bloatware on my main computer since it does many things it is not told to do.
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    It looks like this was a decision from the higher ups. As far as I know all Nexon titles were switched to the Nexon launcher. And I see no reason for Nexon as a company to change it back for their users, which means it will probably never happen.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    It's working just fine for me, but I still agree. It's completely unnecessary for the user. I am not about to play any more nexon games either, so I don't need the damn ads while I try to play something else. How about advertising to people who aren't already playing your stuff? Oh, wait, that costs money.
    [Deleted User]