Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Roulette Bingo Event

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    when we feed the bento box to the squirrel, do u have to keep it summoned for tht 10 mins? and can we feed it more then once at a time and still get all the boxes after 10 mins?

K so I just tried it and u can still get the empty boxes when u desummon him, and only one box can be given to him at a time

That should be because when you feed the squirrel you get a "buff" on your actual character.
    The buff doesn't do anything except give you an item when it wears off in 10 minutes.
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    So you can only feed him 1 box every 10 minutes?
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    i still need 1 number... and from the prizes i had already from the event are only bento boxes and some other useless things, AND I DIDNT EVEN GOT 1 BAG PIECE!
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited September 11, 2017
    Leilicia wrote: »
    So you can only feed him 1 box every 10 minutes?

Yeah, I tried a few times but it only give you a window "Unable to receive this item" with an overlay writing stating "Detective Squirrel has already departed on what's sure to be a nutty investigation!"
    i still need 1 number... and from the prizes i had already from the event are only bento boxes and some other useless things, AND I DIDNT EVEN GOT 1 BAG PIECE!

Can't you use the stamps we got this week-end? Or maybe, if you really are patient you could just hoard all the coins until saturday, use the stamp for that last number, get a new bingo board and use all the coins in the new one.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I haven't gotten 5 coins to relog, and I also didn't get any stamp? When was the stamp given out? I had to deal with Hurricane Irma yesterday and I happen to still have power, thankfully. Am I missing something? (other than some small leaves and branches)
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    frRPm22.jpg?1
    Didn't expect to get the bag coupon on my first board...or that it would even be in the reward list.

3G6a1tc.png
    Peloi
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    UGGGGH !! I am on my 3rd board. I need 1 number which happens to be number 1. I used my stamp things not knowing that after more than 30 coins I have yet to hit number 1, problem seems to be that no matter what number I hit It resets its self to 1 after and thereby decreases my chances of hitting the last number I freaking need to get the bag. UGGGGH
  • AtsubakiAtsubaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Anyone know if we can use multiple Detective Squirrel Doll Bag at once?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Anyone gotten a coupon piece from a reg bingo box yet? I haven't, but this is how badly this event is affecting me lol: I dreamed I got one from a reg bingo box, it wasn't until I was 2 numbers away from finishing my 2nd board that I realized I only dreamt it -.-'
    Also this was 8+ hours after I woke up OTL
  • NuitNuit
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited September 12, 2017
    I have #11 left and no matter how many spins consecutive I do...it won't land on 11 lol...ffs this is 2nd time nothing lands on 11. the number is basically cursed on my account
  • NuitNuit
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    edited September 12, 2017

how do you get stamps?
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Nuit wrote: »

how do you get stamps?

event hot time, just log in anytime during the weekends. You get 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday
  • WoolyCrochetWoolyCrochet
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    edited September 13, 2017
    Stuck on my second bingo and I didn't even get my 5 coins after relog 2 days in a row now D: Also did not recieve a whole coupon from a complete board, I got only a piece. Is this supposed to happen?
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited September 13, 2017
    Anyone else not getting the daily 5 coins? I got the 5 on the first day but not on any other day. I've made sure to relog every day.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Stuck on my second bingo and I didn't even get my 5 coins after relog 2 days in a row now D: Also did not recieve a whole coupon from a complete board, I got only a piece. Is this supposed to happen?

yes, you only get 1 piece for the item bag coupon for completing the board and collecting the bonus reward. there is also a slim chance of getting a piece from the random bingo prize boxes and you need to stack 3 of those pieces before they will become the item bag coupon.
    Negumiko wrote: »

yes, you only get 1 piece for the item bag coupon for completing the board and collecting the bonus reward. there is also a slim chance of getting a piece from the random bingo prize boxes and you need to stack 3 of those pieces before they will become the item bag coupon.

Okay, that makes more sense because the event section worded it like you get the whole coupon, thank you for clearing that up.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Okay, that makes more sense because the event section worded it like you get the whole coupon, thank you for clearing that up.

You may actually get a full bag coupon from the completed bingo board box as well as a scrap, as a note.
    Aquasol wrote: »

You may actually get a full bag coupon from the completed bingo board box as well as a scrap, as a note.

Would have been good to list it both in the event page, but good to know both are possible, thank you.
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    edited September 14, 2017
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Anyone else not getting the daily 5 coins? I got the 5 on the first day but not on any other day. I've made sure to relog every day.

While the Bingo can be played on every character on your account. The 5 coins you get daily will only go to the absolute first character you logged in as at the start of this shoddy event. Do you remember if you logged in as any character BUT your usual main first for that day? Because that's the character that's getting those 5 Daily coins.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    TtheHero wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »

While the Bingo can be played on every character on your account. The 5 coins you get daily will only go to the absolute first character you logged in as at the start of this shoddy event. Do you remember if you logged in as any character BUT your usual main first for that day? Because that's the character that's getting those 5 Daily coins.

I've only logged into my main for the past month. And I got the 5 coins for today after the maintenance. So it's definitely the correct character.