Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

automatic wood chopping

GrenesborrowGrenesborrow
Mabinogi Rep: 1,280
in Feedback and Suggestions
I would like it if wood chopping was automatic like fishing is. just cause I would like to go afk and collect wood. Cool, thanks!

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I still think players should have to put the effort into gathering things like that but it would be nice to have a passive skill that increases the success rate of gathering wood so we don't fail as much. lvling axe mastery does not improve your success rate at all but for some reason just about every other form of gathering/harvesting has a passive skill to improve success and speed. even with rank 1 harvest song you can still fail a lot at gathering wood. not sure if there is one already but a doll bag that can gather wood would be nice as well.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Automatic harvesting for everything until it runs out of resources or you fail the gather.

Mabi Logic: Automatic harvesting is doable for even the smallest hillwen and shyllien deposits, which only allow for 5 gathers before needing to be replenished, but is somehow impossible for herbs, or firewood, or wool, or alpaca fur, or vegetables.

All I want is to park my sheep in the hot spring, summon a looting doll and leave an alt shearing there.
  • GrenesborrowGrenesborrow
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,280
    Negumiko wrote: »
    I still think players should have to put the effort into gathering things like that but it would be nice to have a passive skill that increases the success rate of gathering wood so we don't fail as much. lvling axe mastery does not improve your success rate at all but for some reason just about every other form of gathering/harvesting has a passive skill to improve success and speed. even with rank 1 harvest song you can still fail a lot at gathering wood. not sure if there is one already but a doll bag that can gather wood would be nice as well.

I would settle for a doll that collects the fallen wood 4 me. Hear that nexon? I'm willing to settle