Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Assault Slash dan 3?

DFDFDDFDFD
Mabinogi Rep: 555
in Help
I can barely scratch 10k.
How do you guys do it? Any tips?
I'm using windmill to knock enemies down and spamming assault slash as much as I can but it's hardly enough

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I've seen people able to assault slash after an assault slash crit.
    Effectively getting 2 assault slashes out of a single knockdown.

Have you seen if you can do that as well?
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I'll try
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Oh is that how I got two assault slashes on one knockdown once today?

Too bad all my crits are reserved for the windmill I use to set up the assault slash.
  • BloonkBloonk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    still havnt passed with ss yet, but i did figure out EXACTLY how to double assault slash:
    you have to do a late assault slash, the kind that make the enemy slide after u hit them.
    if that just so happens to crit, instead of sliding back they will be knocked back and downed again. then u can assault slash them again.

I'm also wondering if it's intentional they got rid of the splash damage from assault slash in this test too. maybe we're supposed to be getting much more points than we actually are, because right now it seems very rng heavy.
  • GodlybaaaaaGodlybaaaaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I got assault dan 3. Just WM and smash. Your goal is to get to lycanthrope as fast as possible while getting in assaults. Smash the higher hp mobs so you can finish them with assault. WM lower hp mobs so you can finish them with assault. WM groups of mobs if possible and position yourself in a way so they geet grouped together after wm! I ranged from 12200-12500 points (I never did this double assault thing). At lycanthrope you get a lot of points fast due to bonus points. Good luck! - Took me about 6-7 attempts to get SS done over two days.
    Imaizumi
  • GodlybaaaaaGodlybaaaaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Agh no edit function. Try not to get hit, using counterattack as a priority when youre able to get hit->assault slash. Defense if counter no cd.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Tried all your tips but to no avail sadly.. I'm beginning to think this is borderline impossible and a major oversight on Nexon's part...
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I got assault dan 3. Just WM and smash. Your goal is to get to lycanthrope as fast as possible while getting in assaults. Smash the higher hp mobs so you can finish them with assault. WM lower hp mobs so you can finish them with assault. WM groups of mobs if possible and position yourself in a way so they geet grouped together after wm! I ranged from 12200-12500 points (I never did this double assault thing). At lycanthrope you get a lot of points fast due to bonus points. Good luck! - Took me about 6-7 attempts to get SS done over two days.

Can confirm my only SS was using a method similar to this, albeit you still have to hope for RNG since you may get more archers instead of warriors at the fishies. You may get aggressive wisp/flying sword ai, etc. Definitely assault slash where you can though and don't just beeline for the lycanthrope because I got less points trying to do that and didn't even make it to the lycan.