Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When to eat Golden Exp Fruit (500%)?

Raincloud95Raincloud95
Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
in General Chat
I'm bad at math and understanding number related concepts. When will it be most efficient to eat my five golden exp fruits (500%)? And do I want to eat it when I have just leveled, or when I'm about to level?

I wanna get level 200 and I'm level 66 rn

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Because the 500% fruits aren't "exactly" 5 levels in most cases, it would be best if you were above level 175 if you wanted to reach level 200 with only 5 of the 500% fruits.

The fruits give exp equal to the exp it takes to go from 0.0% to 100.0% of your current level.
    So for most levels, this gives ~4.7~4.9 levels.

One exception is if you eat a fruit at level 99, 99.9%. A 500% fruit at that point will get you up to level 111, because of how the exp curve drops down after level 100.

But regardless, if you want to get the most flat amount of exp out of each fruit, you want to eat your 5 fruits after level 175.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    When you're closest to Level 200. That being said, consuming under level 100 is generally a waste, due to how fast one can level. Even with the -58 million experience reduction from Level 100 to Level 200, it is still fairly large. I imagine many people spam Girgashiy in 30 seconds or less during 2x mission exp, or Martial Arts Tourney. Girgashiy is fairly powerful, requiring a pretty powerful party to spam, and Martial Arts Tourney is less efficiency, but requires consistent reloading.

In any case, it depends on the number of fruits you have.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Who cares, just use it.
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Using it at level 99 will bump you from 99 to 110. Then use it whenever you like afterwards.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    If you use five fruits when your current total EXP is at least 151,217,500 (which is at lvl 176, about 21.7%) you'll make it to lvl 200.
    Mouse-over your exp bar to see the exact total exp you're currently at.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    When you feel hungry.
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    During a double rainbow even after reaching level 80ish

Won't take like if you use a double exp potion ;) ;)