Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

B> Mystic Crystal Set (M)

KibasurionKibasurion
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited May 10, 2018 in Mari Marketplace

Selling

S> Eweca Red Upgrade Stone (r7 stone) - 10m obo?

S> Noble Galaxy Starlight Wings (red and white) - 3.5m

S> r1 Final Hit 16 Oblivion Male head. - nmo

S> r1 Ice Spear Attack Range 14 Avenger armor - 1.25m

S> r1 Herbalism EXP 7 Head (male) - 1.25m

I have a set of 2nd titles and trans medals I have been hoarding that I may or may not sell, just add or note me if interested. (would prefer to sell as a set)

Neamhain 2nd title & Transformation medal
Cichol 2nd title & Transformation medal
Morrighan 2nd titel & Both open eyed & regular Transformation medals
Macha Transformation medal
Noa Transformation medal

(so three 2nd titles and five transformation medals, full set of the god/goddess)

Atm the titles are 5-10m ea and the trans are also 5-10m ea based on prices I see every once in awhile, providing no re-release they should be somewhere around 35m-75m worth atm.

(annnd a re release so prices have dropped! So on hold on selling)

Buying

B> Mystic Crystal Suit (M) - nmp!

B> Mystic Crystal Boots (M) - nmp!

B> Mystic Crystal Gloves (M) - nmp!

B> Light blue cloth dyes - nm

B> 93ccea light blue metal dyes - 650k ea

Possibly B> Maltreat Divine Frostblossom Wings (on hold maybe?)

IGN: Kibasurion

Can add / note in game or comment here (Prefer in game but I do check this daily)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.