Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Event Coming With Tomorrow's Maint

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited September 21, 2017
    Ah darn, a do nothing event this time around?

*Logs back out

Jeez Nexon, if you do not pony up a great event pronto, then I won't carrot at all to log in!

....Eh, sorry for these puns, I am just beating an inflatable horse here, am I right? o:)
    Kensamaofmari
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I got my carrot too today. Awesome, free inv space is always nice :3
    Peloi
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I logged in on an alt after midnight PST because I wasn't expecting any daily on-time gifts today.

Now I have a carrot on a strange alt looool

It's not bank- or pet-tradeable so I'm gonna have to remember to log onto this alt first for the next 11 days, but knowing my memory I will probably end up with half the carrots on my main and the other half on that alt... and no pet, ofc.

Ughh this event hasn't even officially started yet and I've already stuffed it up LOL
    Greta
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    You guys are correct! It's the Balloon Pony Event. Post and details can be found here:

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J6v

I'll also forward a suggestion for a fishing event as well. ^-^
    [Deleted User]GretabadnewsbarrettVimi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Wow, the event's going long enough to enable us to get TWO balloon ponies, as long as we don't miss a day!

Or accidentally get a carrot on the wrong character.
    But hey, maybe the carrot could be transferred by a GM if you sent in a ticket, if that happened.

But woo, pets!
    [Deleted User]
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    GMNkeona wrote: »
    You guys are correct! It's the Balloon Pony Event. Post and details can be found here:

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J6v

I'll also forward a suggestion for a fishing event as well. ^-^

no finishing event! NO bad GM read everyone's comments before sending something to HQ
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @GMNkeona ~ The description on the carrot kind of gives that away, lol. :) ~ On another note. ~ Is there any particular reason why they are character locked? (The carrots). Take for example the post above yours. Is there any reason why these can't be changed to allow bank transfer?

I do not know why it was made this way, but towards the end of the event you can submit a ticket to have the carrots transferred to one character on the account.
    [Deleted User]badnewsbarrett
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Oh it's on for 24 days :D

If I really do get exactly half on my main and half on my alt each char can summon one lol
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Jeez, 12 carrots for one pony? Damn, this inflatable must have a high opinion of itself if it thinks it is worthy of 12 carrots. This inflatable horse seems to be full of hot air if it believes that.

I also question the idea of an inflatable pony. To me, the fact that a balloon can get pop and deflate makes such a pet seem very unstable on roads.

a2edd74fd723aea0e99f3040c15ef443.jpg

See what I mean?
    VimiIyasenu
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Jeez, 12 carrots for one pony? Damn, this inflatable must have a high opinion of itself if it thinks it is worthy of 12 carrots. This inflatable horse seems to be full of hot air if it believes that.

I also question the idea of an inflatable pony. To me, the fact that a balloon can get pop and deflate makes such a pet seem very unstable on roads.

a2edd74fd723aea0e99f3040c15ef443.jpg

See what I mean?

It's "fantasy" life. I think it'll be pretty funny to ride/fly around on an adorable yet immobile pony.