Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon launcher is broken

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
in Technical Support
So I get home from a hard day of work and open up nexon launcher to only get nothing but the loading up icon for it then suddenly a massive error screen with a list of errors. I attempted to load it up many times and still get the same thing. Then I uninstall nexon launcher and when i re download it I get the same thing..... The hell did you break this time nexon?

Comments

• MierinMierin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited September 21, 2017
    Go to this folder, may be a different path if you installed it somewhere else:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Nexon\Nexon Launcher

Delete the entire "patch" folder, then try booting Mabi/the launcher again.
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Wow...right after i posted this I got it to work...not even sure If i did anything or if it fixed itself
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    nah man wasnt any of that. I think it was just corrupted code from their end.