Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

█ mochibi art shop [Alexina]

Comments

• MegitronMegitron
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Best art * ^* bump~
    mochibi
  • mochibimochibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    edited September 22, 2017
    AHHHH THAT PIXIE FOX IS SO CUTEEEEE *explodes from cuteness* I also love how you gave her teal nail polish yesssssss
    Aghhh so goods, I love this and the last one from you so muchhh. I'm so happies to have had the opportunity to commission you, thank you <3

aaaaa i'm glad you like the art! your avi was super fun to draw and the fox was good animal drawing experience !
    here is your doodle
    okamii_by_lunar_leaf-dbo85gd.png
    thank you again for ordering
    ImaizumiOkamixdimsumAava
  • mochibimochibi
    Christinaa wrote: »

Yes for the wings, and yes for ruairi. Sorry if I'm a little bit late with the checks ^^;
    i don't mind waiting take your time no rush and with the wings it'll be 220k if thats okay with you. also for some reason the helmet close up link is not working for me, do you mind sending it again?

• mochibimochibi
    Megitron wrote: »
    Best art * ^* bump~

aksdfja plssss *holds a mirror* because right back at you alksdfjadfa
  • ChristinaaChristinaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    mochibi wrote: »

Yes for the wings, and yes for ruairi. Sorry if I'm a little bit late with the checks ^^;
    i don't mind waiting take your time no rush and with the wings it'll be 220k if thats okay with you. also for some reason the helmet close up link is not working for me, do you mind sending it again?

yepyep, 220k is perfect.
    here's the ref again: x

btw, i recommend in the future increasing your prices for chibis. they're really amazing for just 220k.
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    AHHHH THAT PIXIE FOX IS SO CUTEEEEE *explodes from cuteness* I also love how you gave her teal nail polish yesssssss
    Aghhh so goods, I love this and the last one from you so muchhh. I'm so happies to have had the opportunity to commission you, thank you <3
    aaaaa i'm glad you like the art! your avi was super fun to draw and the fox was good animal drawing experience !
    here is your doodle
    okamii_by_lunar_leaf-dbo85gd.png
    thank you again for ordering

ahahah so adorbss thank you~ <3
    Do you think you could add her little teal puppy tail? I just realized it wasn't on the ref rip me, I forgot my style tab was gone TwT sorrys
  • mochibimochibi

ahahah so adorbss thank you~ <3
    Do you think you could add her little teal puppy tail? I just realized it wasn't on the ref rip me, I forgot my style tab was gone TwT sorrys
    lol thats funny because when i first started doodling her i originally added a tail xD
    okamii_by_lunar_leaf-dbodzzr.png

OkamixdimsumPankoodaAava
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    pfft xD thank you~
  • mochibimochibi

btw, i recommend in the future increasing your prices for chibis. they're really amazing for just 220k.

christina_by_lunar_leaf-dbogj75.png

aaaa thank you for your advice ladfja maybe in the future i'll increase it ^`^!
    OkamixdimsumPankoodaImaizumiAell
  • ChristinaaChristinaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295

christina_by_lunar_leaf-dbogj75.png

aaaa thank you for your advice ladfja maybe in the future i'll increase it ^`^!

ah ty, already sent check!
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Hi! May I take that spot? :))

IGN: Asxina
    Server: Alexina
    Reference: SyzAm8c.jpg
    Style: semi rough halfbody
    Payment: 3.5m gold (If you could send a junk mail with the needed payment attached that would be great! i am not on mabi so much anymore :C)
    Extra: Feel free to make her sexy ;D

Let me know if there is anything else you need! Thank you ^^
  • mochibimochibi
    Asxina wrote: »

Reference: http://i.imgur.com/SyzAm8c.jpg
    Payment: 3.5m gold (If you could send a junk mail with the needed payment attached that would be great! i am not on mabi so much anymore :C)

!!! i'd love to draw your avi! do you think i could get a zoom up of her necklace? and i sent you the mail xD
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    wheeze can i request around 6 more small doodles if thats ok Q7Q?? i really can't stay away //sobbing

if 6 is too much then just 2 is ok!

also ill be paying in alexina gold!
  • mochibimochibi
    wheeze can i request around 6 more small doodles if thats ok Q7Q?? i really can't stay away //sobbing

if 6 is too much then just 2 is ok!

also ill be paying in alexina gold!

6 is okay! xD i love drawing for you
  • AsxinaAsxina

!!! i'd love to draw your avi! do you think i could get a zoom up of her necklace? and i sent you the mail xD

Sure: Here it is: bGtloqb.png

Also, do you prefer getting the gold before you get started or after a wip? Either one is fine by me but i just wanted to make sure! :) Thanks!
  • mochibimochibi

Also, do you prefer getting the gold before you get started or after a wip? Either one is fine by me but i just wanted to make sure! :) Thanks!

aaa do you think you could send it now? (i'm having someone hold emerald wings for me xD) I'll have the wip out later today!
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited September 29, 2017
    so many refs aaa QvQ

style: doodle
    payment: gold

doodle 1 & 2
    refs: my boyy //// frienddd
    pose

doodle 3&4
    the pupsss

doodle 5&6
    girl // hair ref & this edgelord
    pose
  • AsxinaAsxina

aaa do you think you could send it now? (i'm having someone hold emerald wings for me xD) I'll have the wip out later today!

sent~ :)
  • mochibimochibi

here's your wip, let me know if you want anything changed!
    booppp_by_lunar_leaf-dbozeop.png

ImaizumiPankoodaAsxina
  • AsxinaAsxina

here's your wip, let me know if you want anything changed!
    booppp_by_lunar_leaf-dbozeop.png

loving the pose! One tiny thing, may i have her pony tail show a bit more? longer and more poofy would be great! :) Thank you ^^