Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

What crossover would you like to see?

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Sherri
    Sherri said:

I would be sooo happy if there was a One Piece crossover.
    Same with Hyperdimension Neptunia, that would be sooo cooool Q-Q
    I second both of those.

Zoro could probably teach us some unique sword skills too! Or we'd get a unique RP where we make choices similar to in the FSN servant event and play as whichever character coincides with our choice.

• ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    I don't know...some crossovers in the poll are with actual games. I think those would be harder to pull off due to royalties and stuff.

I would love to see a Sailor Moon Crossover (even if it means mainly outfits for girls and just a measle Tuxedo Kamen outfit for the gents) or a Mazinger Z Crossover (Mazinger-Z, MazinKaiser, Aphrodite-A, Diana-A puppets, fight a Girgashy modeled after one of the evil robots)

PS: C'mon...you know you want Sailor Moon's and Chibimoon's odango hairstyles.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    Sanrio crossover will be nice, specially show by rock, now that i think about it i havent seen a mahou shoujo crossover on mabi that will be a good option, most of mabi crossovers use to be shounen and seinen.
  • LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Naruto Shippuden would be hilariously awesome. FMA is also very well needed since it already happened in Japan.
    Xiokun
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Hmm for anime crossovers i would say dbz or the fma one we never got as for game crossovers i have got to go with disgaea due to i want a prinny costume and pet
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    LewnaJa
    LewnaJa said:

Naruto Shippuden would be hilariously awesome. FMA is also very well needed since it already happened in Japan.
    ---

Yup. We need this. I just want a really popular anime that I could know from a mile away. If not that, an anime with really cool clothing, because as cute as I think the bird thingy was I think the outfits were a little weird this crossover...
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    id love puella magi madoka magica croosover

or KonoSuba (this anime actually got me playing mabi again)

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    how about Elsword
    Nexon recently announced an anime called Elsword: El Lady ( https://myanimelist.net/anime/32613/Elsword__El_Lady )
    I haven't played Elsword yet but i watched the first episode of its anime adaptation
    and I don't think its a bad idea

but the real question that runs in my mind is "When will Mabinogi ever have a movie or anime adaptation?"
    Greta
  • SapphiryaSapphirya
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    I'd kill so bad for an Ar Tonelico crossover, but it's never gonna happen. The series is both old and obscure-ish.
    mintielAmyure
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    I remembered one way later than my initial post but Blazblue would be nice

My character already looks like Noel in features all I need to do is get her a Noel outfit

Plus Mori loves money, Nexon loves money, it all works out.
    Maybe he could use that money to FINALLY MAKE JUBEI PLAYABLE
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    A crossover of Guilty Gear would be nice :D (preferably from the Midnight Carnival).
    mintiel
  • SelzyrSelzyr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Astoram - "Pokemon! Imagine having a Pikachu as a pet!"

Selzyr - "Cross overs are lame....think the only one I would like to see is a proper Fate// cross over, with all the outfits from across all the shows(yes, even Grand Order) giving us the change to dye the bloody gear....and image items? why isn´t that a thing yet for all gear?"
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Regnalade
    Regnalade said:

A crossover of Guilty Gear would be nice :D (preferably from the Midnight Carnival).
    I like you I like your thinking. All we need to do is pray for Ishiwatari to compose a log in theme for us.
  • NaotoShirogabeNaotoShirogabe
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    RWBY Crossover would be amazing! Scythes and guns! Everything will be a gun! Plus.. a Grimm as a pet? Hell yes!!
    SylviaWolfe
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    There's so much that could be done with Overlord, but One Punch Man is bound to be a hilariously good time.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Gaea
    i would be down for a Sailor Moon crossover

MAKE IT HAPPEN @Sabina
    Crimsọn
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    I'd love to see a return of mercantile with a Spice and Wolf crossover. And now that the tail slot is a thing, we can have Horo's tail! And maybe even some kind of special trans into a giant wolf. Of course, all of the commerce additions/events since that's what the show revolves around.

Also all the music from the show works REALLY well on Mabi instruments. I play the OP all the time and I have one of the OST tracks composed by someone years ago that goes well on almost any stringed instrument. Sadly they kept the score private the code so I had to re-compose by ear when it ran out and the melody just isn't 100% accurate. STILL CLOSE THOUGH.
    Clovis15SylviaWolfeKtty
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I'll take me a KonoSuba crossover, thanks.

I wouldn't mind a Megumin outfit set with Fireball and Meteor effects.
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    A Viking Crossover, full of beards and bearded axes and DRAGON BOAT RACING
    It'll go great with Leif Erikson Day on October 9th.
    Kokoro
  • Gamble777Gamble777
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Another vote for a RWBY crossover. I'd plunge some serious money into the gacha to get the items.
    SylviaWolfe
This discussion has been closed.