Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did the servers crashed?

JaneMarieJaneMarie
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited January 2, 2017 in Technical Support
I was running a shadow mission with a friend and i was kicked off the game. My friend also got kicked from the game and neither of us can not get back on. The website take a long time to load.
Did something happened? Why during a double rainbow out of all times. Are we going to get another double rainbow if we can't get back on for the rest of the day.

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I was chatting with someone one moment and then the game went down. Same with the site and forums.
  • Pr0boszczPr0boszcz
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Well it seems the chat doesn't work at all, the server is insanely laggy and it seems impossible to login...
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Having issues as well. DCd and forums being laggy for me.
  • EphiraEphira
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Same issue here. Randomly booted, slowly at that, with a lot of lag and a few "Server Cannot Be Reached" errors during attempted re-logs.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 2, 2017
    YUP it finally happened. We are either being ddos'd or the lack of maintenance has finally taken a toll.

Vacation time is over. Has to be over TODAY not tomorrow.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Game slowed down like it ran out of batteries, feels like it overloaded. Managed to exit the shadow mission but my pet didnt follow, got dc'd when i tried to desummon. Definitely a crash.
    Kryo
  • Pr0boszczPr0boszcz
    Well double rainbow wasting... my rb pots... waiting out there to be used D:
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited January 2, 2017
    Apparently the forums are lagging so badly that it's caused me to double post. My bad.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I was DC'd as well. Even the main Mabi page wouldn't respond either. If I had to guess it's a network problem again.
  • Blue AppleBlue Apple
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Both the game and the forums suddenly stopped for me just now. Forums back, but no luck getting into the game. :x
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited January 2, 2017
    Maybe the log-in server? On a side note, it looks like simple html use is back. In any case, we might see an emergency maintenance pop up.

To anyone coming here for answers on what's going on, just stay calm, sit tight and the Nexon NA peeps should get with us soon about it.
    Pepper
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Even steam crashed. What in the world...

IT'S THE RUSSIANS!!! lel.
    EphiraRukiyabambikibaGreta
  • EphiraEphira
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited January 2, 2017
    Tried launching manually and through Steam - still no luck. I made it to character select once but, no further.

EDIT: Probably not a bad idea to leave logging in alone now, yeah. Guess it wasn't just a little flop.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited January 2, 2017
    For those trying to re-enter the game, stay out for now until we know the extents of what's going on. Also, if you manage to get in despite this, DO NOT TRY TO TRANSFER IMPORTANT ITEMS FROM PETS.
    EphiraCrimsọn
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited January 2, 2017
    I froze in Festia. Took like 2 minutes to exit Clobbermeister, and then I couldn't do anything, I could click exit, and open windows, but I couldn't click on anything to make it work. So I restarted my computer after exiting the game and still the website and forums are loading slow. If you do eventually get the Mabinogi website up, it shows that the game is offline. :c

edit: Now is shows as up again, but I'm not trusting it D:
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    Server crash or network failures or possible angry kids? Everything is so slow.
  • SaiAbyssSaiAbyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    Yeah...Maybe we all should wait, like, an hour before trying to get back to the game.

Did someone do another server bomb again? >:O
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Gaea This is probably naive of me to ask, but since Steam is down too, you think it might be a massive DDOS on various gaming servers?
  • ShugshugShugshug
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    Same here, game lag slowly got worse until I d/c then I couldn't log back in....
  • Pr0boszczPr0boszcz
    This feels like DDoS...