Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

List Of Stuff You Enjoy In Mabi

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I love my guild, nuff said. ^_^
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Does society really think like that?
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Does society really think like that?
    Have you ever said "LOL" in a public place (off of the internet)? Need I say more? :smirk:

No, I say lull.
    [Deleted User]
  • CosmicandyCosmicandy
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    As a new player, I guess a lot of stuff is cool and exciting, perhaps because the novelty hasn't worn off yet. But there are some aspects of the game I'm really enjoying that set it apart from other MMOs for me.

-The NPC interaction system is sweet. I like the little introductory blurbs, the keywords, the different responses you can get based on if you've been chatting with the NPC a lot lately. It reminds me a bit of the Harvest Moon-type games.
    -The more laid-back atmosphere. This feels like a very chill game. In some ways the freedom reminds me of the more sandbox-y mmos... but without the pking and crazy playerbases such games seem to attract.
    -All the fashion options :). I heard about "fashionogi" before I'd even started playing, but it's still been fun to see so many different looks and personal styles.

Every day it seems I find something new and fun with this game. I hope I don't sound too saccharine to the more jaded long-time players :P
    IyasenuYokkaichi
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    - When you kill stuff with ease and feeling on top of the world because there's no lag spike every 5 seconds and you can actually pass through dungeon doors with one try.
    - Fashions. Though being a male, choices are pretty limited but I just remembered that's one of the things that drew me in when I first started to play. I spent hours playing around with the character simulations.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited September 30, 2017
    adventuring
    messing with enemies that are far stronger than me
    or try to solo field bosses
    then die and have myself revived
    then hold a grudge against the enemies that killed me
    and try to kill them again
    then die again and revive myself again
    get obsessed with it and repeat it even if my exp drops to negative
    (probably till i get pot poisoned or run out of pots or they despawn or someone else killed them)
    designing my homestead when i get new stuff for it
    glitching around and hunting for glitches
    chatting with friends and doing missions with them
    chatting with random people and make new friends
    try to add them and sometimes fail it's either because my list is full or theirs
    trolling
    Trolling!!
    TROLLING!!!
  • hyaciinthhyaciinth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    I like collecting fashion, sorting my inventory, and making new friends~ and mafia is really fun once in awhile.
    Cosmicandy