Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone Else Still Getting Acorns?

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
I just leveled up from my Daily Quest from my Dragon and I got a bunch of acorns, but the Bingo Roulette Event ended on the 27th. Anyone still getting these other than me? O_o

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Shhhh! Don't tell Nexon! We can get more of them boxes!

Yes, I've been getting them too from level ups.
    VeylaineVimi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 29, 2017
    You are supposed to get them, because of this:

vR9kHsI.png
    Clovis15Vimi
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Greta wrote: »

vR9kHsI.png

In which case there must be a bug because it says further up: "Collect 5 Roulette Bingo Coins by logging in each day."

I assumed these things were for just during the event, but I guess they apply after also.
  • GretaGreta
    jjeremy wrote: »

vR9kHsI.png

In which case there must be a bug because it says further up: "Collect 5 Roulette Bingo Coins by logging in each day."

I assumed these things were for just during the event, but I guess they apply after also.

Well i immediately assumed that this thing is permanent since it said "if you own the Detective Squirrel Doll Bag". Our doll bags are not supposed to poof away after event ends, which means acorns for life.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Oh! So that's why! =D
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    But if you still have roulette coins and a board and you spin, you will not get acorns.
    And the 2nd spin costs 2 coins. Not sure if you can still get bingo boxes, because I destroyed them after that.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited September 29, 2017
    I've also noticed the thing where the Detective Squirrel Bag gives you acorns just for levelling up (at least once you own it), which I guess is cool since it means the Bento Box ability doesn't go away forever.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    The acorns are a nuisance when you gain level quickly after you rebirth. Taking up that screen space and blocking my view during combat and is especially annoying during final hit. Since you got plenty of acorns at once, you need to stack it one by one too because it doesn't automatically stack. I wish it's a feature that you can turn on or off.
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 1, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    The acorns are a nuisance when you gain level quickly after you rebirth. Taking up that screen space and blocking my view during combat and is especially annoying during final hit. Since you got plenty of acorns at once, you need to stack it one by one too because it doesn't automatically stack. I wish it's a feature that you can turn on or off.

You can turn it off. Don't possess Detective Squirrel Doll Bag in your inventory :trollface:

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    ShouK wrote: »

You can turn it off. Don't possess Detective Squirrel Doll Bag in your inventory :trollface:
    But but..it only takes 4 spaces instead of the usual 6 spaces for doll bags T^T It's too good to be pass up lol
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    That's completely useless. The bentos don't even give good rewards, and eating it doesn't do much to reduce hunger. Tempted to sell the bag now because of useless acorns taking up my needed inventory space ; (
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    You're all nuts :D
    Policroma
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    LF>Disable acorn spawning button
    LeiliciaFweep
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Or at least let us stack them with the magnet button, or have they automatically stack with those already in your inventory. I know it makes a new item, but couldn't that still work either way?