Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Carrot Balloon Pony Event - Missed First Day

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Got it at midnight today thanks to lagout and relog back in. It basically is a nimbus pet in the shape of a pony. Very cool.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Leinei wrote: »
    Wonder if it'd be a good one to use that level to 200 potion on.

It wouldn't be a bad candidate for it if you don't already have an Alto/Fallen Fairy/Scooter Imp.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Leinei wrote: »
    Wonder if it'd be a good one to use that level to 200 potion on.

nzUd4JO.jpg

The answer is No. Unless this is your best pet lol.

P.S: This is not my screenshot. Someone posted it in Facebook. Yes, i know it's modded. You can tell it by looking at ugly af font.
    Kensamaofmari
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited October 2, 2017
    *smacks knee* Well damn. 6x10 inventory and basically a nimbus. Well I would've wanted 2 even if it sucked, but that's a bonus.

Alsooo, you know how for the attendance event, the maintenance was the next day's morning after the last day of the event? So I re-logged at midnight after the last day ended and got another stamp. So, wouldn't the balloon pony event be just like that, and I could get another carrot at midnight and be good? That is, if the maintenance is the day after the last day of the event. Welp, here's hoping.

*steam comes out of nose* O^O WELL NOW I'M HYPED FOR SHOWING UP EVERYDAY FOR 2 PONIES NOW!!!