Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No event?

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Yawn..
    Haven't even bothered to get on. Only reason I log in on a daily basis is for the carrot.
    Kensamaofmarioffwithyourheads
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gleemypuff wrote: »
    Please, a fishing event. Preferably a potion one so I can hoard more mana pots.

I still have pots from fishing events from yrs ago.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Males have a greater chance at Female rewards.
    Females have a greater chance at Male rewards.

~ Gachapon 101 :smirk:

Sad, but true T-T
    [Deleted User]
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited October 2, 2017
    Uhh. I'm checking the Mabi news from time to time looking for that "New Event" from the maintenance that ended the Attendance and Roulette event, so I guess I'm looking forward to the new event too. I still haven't seen it, unless it's that "meet a gm in festia" thing. Cuz I'd miss that completely. Damn real-life issues, damn tiredness. -3-

If I could just split the week into 3 days of 24/7 requirements for real-life, and the rest of the 4 days for mabi, games, play, sleep, and eat, I would. -w-
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    Uhh. I'm checking the Mabi news from time to time looking for that "New Event" from the maintenance that ended the Attendance and Roulette event, so I guess I'm looking forward to the new event too. I still haven't seen it, unless it's that "meet a gm in festia" thing. Cuz I'd miss that completely. Damn real-life issues, damn tiredness. -3

The event is the 2x pet experience, you can see it listed in the announcement for the marching band pet box.

Hopefully we'll get a nice event with this week's maintenance :/
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Most people are too busy at this time of year to play engaging events.

Login event is fine for now. Looking forward to a mad rush of halloween and xmas events for the year-end.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 3, 2017
    Eralea wrote: »
    Most people are too busy at this time of year to play engaging events.

Login event is fine for now. Looking forward to a mad rush of halloween and xmas events for the year-end.

^^^^^^ This. I don't have enough time to do events actually. Not in a mood either.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Gleemypuff wrote: »
    Please, a fishing event. Preferably a potion one so I can hoard more mana pots.

I still have pots from fishing events from yrs ago.

All the clothes and potions and gems......Not sure I want that especially most of the players who don't have much inventory space as it is.

Halloween and xmas might not have a good overhaul in bringing players back, depends on what they bring out. It might end up like how it is now after a week or so of release. Would be a shame really.
    badnewsbarrett
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    People say there's "nothing to do" when there aren't any events, but I personally believe there are plenty of hidden features in the game to fool around with and derive entertainment from.

tumblr_oxadkxmuuD1uo4aero1_1280.png

But it looks like even the NPCs don't agree with me.
    [Deleted User]Sheena