Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Simon's Clothing Bag

ChibiMeguChibiMegu
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in General Chat
Since it was last released in 2014, is there any chance of it making a comeback for the next Winternogi Events? I mean pots are cool and all.. but a free clothing bag for those who missed it/can't afford NX would be better. =w =
  1. Should it even come back?42 votes
    1. Yes
       69% (29 votes)
    2. No
       19% (8 votes)
    3. I rather pay NX for one
       12% (5 votes)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    hopefully if they do give it out they have a secondary reward for accounts that already got one. I would be fine with a re-release
    ChibiMeguVimi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's a cool bag. You can put equipment you're not using in it. Whether they will re-release it... that depends on how much value they see in it.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    If you can't afford nx, you can buy a luxury bag in-game from other players with gold you save up.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    If you can't afford nx, you can buy a luxury bag in-game from other players with gold you save up.

It is also able to be used with those bags, alongside Lorna, Luxury, and Anniversary.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    We've been asking for Simon's Clothing Bag for years and it's never returned. Every once in a while they'll bring the Lux bag back, though.

I wonder if they intended for it to be one of those one-off releases, like the Social Resident Robe.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    5 voted No??? For what reason? Must be trolling...
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    There are some events that are one time release and sadly the simon bag I think is one of those. I think they'll re-release the anniversary ones? Besides with the rate the gatcha's are going there's bound to be ppl you can buy the better bags from or try your luck out.
    ChibiMegu
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 3, 2017
    Eralea wrote: »
    We've been asking for Simon's Clothing Bag for years and it's never returned. Every once in a while they'll bring the Lux bag back, though.

I wonder if they intended for it to be one of those one-off releases, like the Social Resident Robe.

I thought it did return once but maybe I'm wrong

Yeah my memory is probably just crap :D
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »

I thought it did return once but maybe I'm wrong

Yeah my memory is probably just crap :D

There were two hot times for it.
    Nov 29th, 2014 (one hour hot-time)
    Dec 27th, 2014 (all day hot-time)

But even with 2 hot times, each account could only receive the Simon bag coupon once, even if you were there for both.
    But wow, it's been a while since that was released.

There's the Luxury Equipment Bag, the Simon's Clothing Bag, and the Anniversary Luxury Equipment Bag, right?
    I'm surprised that the original Luxury Equipment Bag isn't a permanent shop item, at least.
    ChibiMegu
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Well knowing Simon's attitude...
  • ChibiMeguChibiMegu
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Yeah all 3 (Lux, Anni, and Simon's) stack. Personally I do have all 3 but my boyfriend started playing regularly again and wants more bag space. Unfortunately he missed both hot times in '14 for some reason. o: Mm, I tried drop trading a Simon I got an on alt account but naw.. Not really sure if that bag trade item works on Simon so that's why I hope they re-release the bag, especially considering it's coming up to 4 years. I really don't even mind if they turn it into a NX item. x:
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited October 5, 2017
    I wish the coupons for bags are included in the Gachapons or a gachapon dedicated to just that. They are profitable even the smaller ones since they store items.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    They have two bags out in gatcha that give the most space ...one is a regular gatcha 1x1 bag (10x16) and the other is a 2x1 bag(10x17) in the glass ornate gatcha. The rest are waiting for releases of the doll bags that do come around regularly per year basis.

If you're that strapped for space you can always do the saga series for each of your characters for the pet? As well as make your characters with the excess cards for more bank space/storage.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    They have two bags out in gatcha that give the most space ...one is a regular gatcha 1x1 bag (10x16) and the other is a 2x1 bag(10x17) in the glass ornate gatcha. The rest are waiting for releases of the doll bags that do come around regularly per year basis.

If you're that strapped for space you can always do the saga series for each of your characters for the pet? As well as make your characters with the excess cards for more bank space/storage.

Oh my point was for selling the coupons.