Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Right click on player - > block

CocoshiCocoshi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
in Help
it... it doesn't do anything. I tried it on a gold bot in dunby and it neither make them invisible nor stops their chat spam. Can someone provide a changelog of what "block" actually does? Thanks!

Comments

• CocoshiCocoshi
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Cocoshi wrote: »
    it... it doesn't do anything. I tried it on a gold bot in dunby and it neither make them invisible nor stops their chat spam. Can someone provide a changelog of what "block" actually does? Thanks!
    What you describe indicates a full block list. It will work better if you make room. :)

HARDMUSCLE <3

Where's the block list though? I don't know how to access it
    [Deleted User]
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Nono i don't mean blacklisting, there's blacklist that was always there, and now there's an additional block that wasn't there before. owo

<3 long time no see bud
    [Deleted User]
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    I just tried making space on friendlist and blocking someone, the game said they're blocked but i can still see them in game and their chat is still showing up.\

it does nothing lol.

Also i cant unblock rip
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Isn't that block the "pre-blacklist" thing?

All it does is make a player's chat not appear in your chat log (or at the bottom of your screen)
    You can still see them and the words they're saying in the field, but it won't clog up your log.

You can find the list in Options -> Game -> Chat -> Blacklist Settings

You can set things like <COMBAT> or <PARTY> to get rid of mob exp and party ads from your chat log
    <PARTY> doesn't block actual party chat either.
    Can also do <SKILL> or <SUBSKILL> to keep skill training out of your chat log.
    [Deleted User]
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    I tried blocking someone just now, nothing happened. I can still see them and their chat. Game gave me white text and tells me they were blocked. No hints on how to unblock either,.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Not sure. I know the blacklisting works, block is usually on the friends list. I know there are a lot of weird things happening. I had to change channels just to open my dressing room when i just logged and afked all day. Then I went to buy arrows to practice magnum shot and couldn't drop them so I can to change channels to drop them on the floor. It could be just that?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Cocoshi wrote: »
    Nono i don't mean blacklisting, there's blacklist that was always there, and now there's an additional block that wasn't there before. owo

Wuhh I want to know where this additional right-click Block button is.

xPGvq.png

Why don't I have it? Cocoshi gets all the neat stuff D:
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    I wonder when you'd want to use that feature.
    If you're gonna have someone take up a slot on your friends list, you may as well just put them in the blacklist section, after all.

Then again, that was a feature before the blacklist was a thing.
    [Deleted User]
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Oooo but I wanna know where to find the right-click menu with both Block and Blacklist. The friends list right-click menu only has Block.
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited October 4, 2017
    Could it be...

The block function of the Jam Session party?

490edd6c15.png

That's the only way I know to have a "Block" option when right clicking someone.

But blocking them via that method actually makes them disappear like blacklisting does. (as long as you have Pure Music Mode on)
    [Deleted User]Eralea