Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ninja revamp? (Korean Ninja)

BassBXBassBX
Mabinogi Rep: 670
edited September 28, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi, this is my first forum post but i really have been waiting for this and i dont know where to post it for nexon to see it.

I use ninja for everything (shuriken charge splash lvl 20, kunai storm range 20) and i really want the ability to use to use shuriken charge without targeting an enemy first, and for smokescreen to reduce protection.

i dont even care for the 2 handed red upgrades, longer explosive kunai dura or the shorter sakura abyss but i really would love to have the utility in these other skills implemented.
please nexon!

BASSBX of Alexina
[Deleted User]Harukari
  1. do you want to be able to load shuriken charge without targeting an enemy?40 votes
    1. yes
       80% (32 votes)
    2. no
       5% (2 votes)
    3. its fine as it is
       15% (6 votes)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I do wish we'd get the change here, too.

Sakura Abyss halved charge time (balanced by 2x damage/range buildup per charge)
    Smokescreen debuff gaining a -prot effect
    Explosive Shuriken's explosive tags longer duration
    Base durability on Hagi/Anju shuriken increase
    R-type special upgrade for shurikens changed from 1h to 2h.

Some nice changes.
    [Deleted User]badnewsbarrettClovis15Sherri
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I totally agree.
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Yet more things that the NA server will have to wait months if not years to get. Provided it comes at all.

Don't get me wrong, those changes would be awesome but I'm not holding my breathe. The relatively little time I have spent playing Mabi has taught me just how badly he NA server is treated compared to the Korean server, and frankly it is baffling to me.
    badnewsbarrettHazurahSherri
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    It would be nice to aim Kunai Storm without a target so that I can hit two targets which are apart by a larger distance than the radius but shorter than the diameter. I feel that it would miss less often when attacking fast-moving enemies since I would be able to correct for the target's location after the delay.

Yay! Other ninjas!!
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I have been wanting this for a long time, because it's not worth using ninja outside very specific situations to me.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Smoke Screen would actually be worth using if it had the protection-effect from Korea added.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    Smoke Screen would actually be worth using if it had the protection-effect from Korea added.

It would be better if it limited enemy movement to allow you to either escape or finish them off.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    I still wish that Smokescreen was more like... "Explosive Smoke Bomb".
    If it was half-powerful, they could even add training towards hitting enemies with it, to make it less of a grind to rank up.

Plus, it'd be nice to have another damage-dealing debuff skill. (like explosive shuriken deals damage and slows enemies)

But that's neither here no there. (or anywhere, actually :lol:)
    These changes would be nice to have, and I wish that we would get them someday.
  • BassBXBassBX
    keep the post alive and pray nexon reads/comments on it. i hope by showing interest in something that already exists they will implement it.
  • FrozareFrozare
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Yes, I'd love these changes!
  • BassBXBassBX
    if i could do 2 polls the second would be do u want smokescreen to debuff (so it can actually be useful)
    and for my personal enjoyment remove the cast time/ after cast delay on explosive kunai (if u aim it right its a 400% damage skill if u pop 2 kunais. or at least make it so u can load another skill during the after cast delay
  • BassBXBassBX
    Thank you all! It seems we did it! Ninja update is coming :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [Deleted User]
  • BassBXBassBX
    edited October 14, 2017
    Stream

Halloween is around the corner and we have all of the details during our Future Content Stream! We will go over our New Spooktacular Events, the new items in Monster Summoning Loot o' Lantern, a sneak peek into our ninja-tastic update, and more!
    [Deleted User]
  • BassBXBassBX
    who cares. im happy we finally getting it :)
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    BassBX wrote: »
    Stream

Halloween is around the corner and we have all of the details during our Future Content Stream! We will go over our New Spooktacular Events, the new items in Monster Summoning Loot o' Lantern, a sneak peek into our ninja-tastic update, and more!
    It's entirely possible they had planned all along to have this update. -- and "certain people" *cough* weren't patient enough to let it be localized (or even developed) before asking. ~ Like right now; if I predict Chain Slash in the near future.... what do you think will happen? :smirk:

Hmmmm...

One outcome:
    We don't get it in the near future, so we keep waiting with bated breath.

Second outcome:
    We do end up getting it soon, and burn you at the stake for being a future-seeing witch!

Or, ya'know, something reasonable.
    The possibilities...
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    So are pre-revamp shurikens basically outdated now? Seeing as max damage artisan upgrade will be significantly increase to 31 now. I have spent 20m on reforging my Anju (still fkin R2) and in total spent 25m in making it step 5 (failing 2 step 6 protection stone in the process). Gdi
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Finally more reason to try and focus on ninja. I hate the sounds the training makes but it might be easier now. I hope.
    My ears are gonna hate me..
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Now that this is here, time to remake some shurikens.

If not for the base durability increase and artisan changes, then for the change to R-type special upgrade, since they now get the 2-handed boost amount.
    Also, now we can really start wishing for Chain Slash, lol~