Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where did these gacha enchants go????

SolesticeSolestice
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
edited October 5, 2017 in General Chat
''Suffix Rank 3 [Supernova]
Enchantable on one handed weapons
Critical Hit rank 1+, increase min damage 10-28
Windmill rank 1+, increase max damage 20-39
Bash rank 1+, increase critical 7
Increase HP 55
Repair Cost x5
Enchantable at any rank
Enchant equipment becomes exclusive

Suffix Rank 4 [Meteroid]
Enchantable on two handed weapons
Bash rank 1+, increase max damage 22-48
Defence rank 1+, increase hp 25
Evasion rank 6+, increase luck 15
Increase piercing 1-3 when there is a piercing level.
Repair Cost x5
Enchantable at any rank

Prefix Rank 3 [Helix]
Enchantable on one handed weapons
Windmill rank 1+, increase strength 57
Assault Slash rank 1+, increase max damage 15-39
Critical Hit rank 1+, increase critical 5-10
Repair Cost x5
Enchantable at any rank

Prefix Rank 4 [Collision]
Enchantable on two handed weapons
Windmill rank 1+, increase max damage 15-32
Smash rank 1+, increase min damage 15
Evasion rank 1+, increase strength 20-45
Repair Cost x5
Enchantable at any rank
Enchant equipment becomes exclusive''

These were suppose to come out with this gacha along with the auras. Were these purposely taken out because they were deemed "Broken" and they would also "Break Mabi's Economy" like the apparent other enchants did?
LF> Answers
  1. Should we get these Enchants?30 votes
    1. Yes, we need new power enchants!
       20% (6 votes)
    2. No, they're too over powered.
       57% (17 votes)
    3. Why not?
       23% (7 votes)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Well, they go on weapons, and not accessories, so that's already less broken than some previous gacha enchants.
  • SolesticeSolestice
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Well, they go on weapons, and not accessories, so that's already less broken than some previous gacha enchants.

They are on par to the SAO enchants. They were slightly broken but the Meteoroid enchant has a pierce effect roll instead of a solid 3.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    About time they had some non-crossover replacements for those ancient crossover enchants.

I liked how they did it with the SAO Nishida and Lisbeth 2nd titles (Sion, Shenon, and Sion & Shenon Friends Forever are those replacements).

So now they could do it for enchants.
  • OriaOria
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Where did you get that information?

I'm guessing they saw a thread on the forums talking about the gacha that KR Mabi got. ^.^;;
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Unfortunately just because a gacha has an item in KR doesn't mean it's in that same gacha here. I have a feeling we'll still get them but it will be later on

this kinda lowers my hopes for the Haunted / Creepy coming out again this year though.... :(
    TheNyanCat
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Not gonna vote anything, because I don't want any filthy enchants in gachas only. Make all enchants earnable ingame already. This isn't gacha online.
    GretaTheNyanCatbadnewsbarrettShouKHazurahNifanityLeilicia
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 5, 2017
    @Darkpixie99 ~ Do you see what you did now? :smirk: :lol:

Enchants add stats to the player, and take actual translation work. The amount of testing for enchants is probably more in depth than costume testing.
    (IE, each individual rank and percentage.)
    It'll probably come out next gachapon, or the next after that as more filler content.
    Nexon KR probably didn't send the ES data to NA too, so that's another factor in gachapons.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited October 5, 2017
    inb4....

these enchants on accessories from future gacha. Only thing that makes me sad from this gacha is that there's no starlight (or just star) bag, don't have exchange system as Memento gacha we had. KR had this thing with this gacha and let players exchange stars with star/carasek bags, wings, flying puppet (support), and such.

I don't care about enchant. I seek no power.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 5, 2017
    Ellisya wrote: »
    inb4....
    these enchants on accessories from future gacha. Only thing that makes me sad from this gacha is that there's no starlight (or just star) bag, don't have exchange system as Memento gacha we had. KR had this thing with this gacha and let players exchange stars with star/carasek bags, wings, flying puppet (support), and such.

I actually had no idea that KR had modern exchange features, any idea how it works?
    Are you sure it wasn't just an event with items added into gachapons like the tail gacha and whatever bones?
    I wouldn't be too surprised to see the ES in either a Halloween or Christmas gachapons, so there's no need for anyone to panic.
    Their community does give feedback in things like ES effects too, so maybe they were worried that it should be better used in NA for an extremely limited sale?
    @Darkpixie99 ~ You're missing the point (Hopefully on purpose. I'd sure hate to think you're naive). This thread is the direct result of someone believing content released in KR will be released here, because of taboo threads (assuming Nexon's position) posted by certain people. It's not wrong to share said kind of information, but it is wrong to make assumptions about what will or will not be released. This thread is a gleaming example of the reason why we're "technically forbidden" to do it. :smirk:

Only a newbie would be naive enough to believe that localization doesn't happen in NA.
    Things like side additions to gachapons like ES are up to marketing and the devs who get the data to decide when and how often items should be sold.
    Just because we want something to be released, doesn't mean that Nexon can actually do it right away.
    Because their company is complicated, and we're just along for the ride.
    giphy.webp

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited October 5, 2017
    I actually had no idea that KR had modern exchange features, any idea how it works?
    Are you sure it wasn't just an event with items added into gachapons like the tail gacha and whatever bones?
    I wouldn't be too surprised to see the ES in either a Halloween or Christmas gachapons, so there's no need for anyone to panic.
    Their community does give feedback in things like ES effects too, so maybe they were worried that it should be better used in NA for an extremely limited sale?

You buy certain Cosmic gacha box, you get certain amount of star pieces.
    Talk with NPC to exchange your star pieces with certain items. That's how it works.

But then I guess they removed this feature because we don't have such NPC (This NPC also sells bunch of goods like Magic Casting Speed Potion, Weapon Power Potion, etc) for setting up OTP (one-time password). Consider their boosting potions are all free. And it's not an event but for gachapon. I wasn't really expecting because of this reason but slightly expecting bag coupon from gachapon, but I guess not.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 5, 2017
    The game should be renamed to Gachanogi. This is getting more and more ridiculous with every gacha. Getting more overpriced/overpowered items which makes the game fully broken and p2w now. Good job Nexon.

Would be for best if they don't release such enchants in gachas. NEVER. Just make them available permanently in any other in-game content... :/ No more p2w.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 5, 2017
    Ellisya wrote: »
    inb4....

@Darkpixie99 ~ You're missing the point (Hopefully on purpose. I'd sure hate to think you're naive). This thread is the direct result of someone believing content released in KR will be released here, because of taboo threads (assuming Nexon's position) posted by certain people. It's not wrong to share said kind of information, but it is wrong to make assumptions about what will or will not be released. This thread is a gleaming example of the reason why we're "technically forbidden" to do it. :smirk:
    Only a newbie would be naive enough to believe that localization doesn't happen in NA.
    Things like side additions to gachapons like ES are up to marketing and the devs who get the data to decide when and how often items should be sold.
    Just because we want something to be released, doesn't mean that Nexon can actually do it right away.
    Because their company is complicated, and we're just along for the ride.
    Who said localization doesn't take place? You're trying very hard to miss the point. It's very obvious. There are literally hundreds of items, from all categories and aspects of the game, we haven't gotten. One of these days; your insistence is going to "announce" an "upcoming item" and it's going to bite you in the ass on the part of being exclusive to the region of its release. ~ NA is not the only region to receive exclusive content.

Mark my words and think of what I said when it happens. :smirk:

My threads are only meant to highlight the main showcases of the gachapon, which usually make it over, right?
    (The wings, the outfits, wigs, gestures)
    So quit complaining about 'region exclusives' and wait for a GM to bring this topic up in a livestream or for them to leave a comment, okay?
    They're the only ones who send and receive emails, so they have the answers, and are the only ones capable of communicating our will to KR.
    tenor.gif

• SolesticeSolestice
    My only concern is if we're getting it or not. Just taking items out of a gacha seems a little ridiculous to me. There's honestly quite a few OTHER things that we're missing from this gacha and Im just curious to know if we'll eventually get all the other items/enchants or not.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Not gonna vote anything, because I don't want any filthy enchants in gachas only. Make all enchants earnable ingame already. This isn't gacha online.
    Now, now. Don't be jealous of devKITTY for developing and making money from the game you dreamed of building yourself for your whole entire life. It's not their fault you were the black sheep of the family and walked out of high school in 11th grade.

OH WAIT!!! ....... ~ That was me... lol ... :smirk:

You gonna be okay? :pensive:
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

Solestice wrote: »
    My only concern is if we're getting it or not. Just taking items out of a gacha seems a little ridiculous to me. There's honestly quite a few OTHER things that we're missing from this gacha and Im just curious to know if we'll eventually get all the other items/enchants or not.

sometimes they take things out simply because we're not ready for that content yet... such as the squire mission exp crystals and chain slash items. These enchants came s burns in their version of this gacha but maybe we might get the actual enchant versions later? They tend to change things in every gacha they localize.. this time it just happened to be items people were really looking forward to.
    [Deleted User]Darkpixie99Solestice
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Never say never!

Unless it's something like the Smart Content or the Visual Chat thing.

Though this is gacha, I'm not too excited about those, but that's just personal feeling. :sleeping:

Pardon me, I'mma get back to simmering with hype for the eventual Chain Slash Talent update. :lol:
    Goin on a few months, but it's nice to have something to look forward to.
    Can't wait to see them put up an announcement for it.
    Then I can stop simmering and begin to boil over! :mrgreen:
    [Deleted User]
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 5, 2017
    I'm not really complaining. I'm calling you out for the spectacle you started.

Then why don't you quit complaining to me for a thread the vmods left up, and instead ask for Devs to do official teasers for upcoming gachapons instead?
    Seeing as how I haven't been banned for showing people fancy wings and content KR will eventually launch into NA, then it isn't your problem to micromanage me.
    badnewsbarrett
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 5, 2017
    I'm not really complaining. I'm calling you out for the spectacle you started.

Then why don't you quit complaining to me for a thread the vmods left up, and instead ask for Devs to do official teasers for upcoming gachapons instead?
    Seeing as how I haven't been banned for showing people fancy wings and content KR will eventually launch into NA, then it isn't your problem to micromanage me.
    My initial communication with you on this "topic" was all in good sarcasm. It didn't turn into anything else until you pretended to have had a lobotomy since moving over from the old forum. This thread and the upset within it is 100% related to the threads where you assume Nexon's position unofficially. Backpedaling (aggressively or otherwise) won't change a thing.

Regardless of how you feel, the thread's topic issue remains the same, only a GM would know why we didn't get enchant scrolls, but did get a large portion of the outfits and accessories. In any case, Nexon reserves the right to secrecy about why certain gachapon items from KR remain on hold.
    It's up to the player to decide to remain patient and wait for the item to be released, or bring it up on a livestream with GMs who can respond live with the answer to the question.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The only things we get are what they announce we'll get.
    It's that simple.
    And no online game will not gacha because that's how they generate revenue.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 5, 2017
    It doesn't have anything to with how I feel, you feel, he feels, or she feels.

We are not allowed to assume Nexon's position in a seemingly official manner.

Does the following banner look familiar? You should use it at the top of your threads.

n3VW8zm.png

Only a GM (Nexon NA Staff) has the right to announce new, upcoming, or future releases in NA.

THIS thread (the one we're in right now) would not exist if you had included a disclaimer.

Then just @Shoog or any other vmod and say, please add in a disclaimer to any future threads that pop up without one. It's that simple.
    Now quit derailing this thread.