Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 1 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75193/great-era-of-commerce-part-1-patch-notes-june-30th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Balloony Pony :3

Comments

• HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Mabinogi Rep: 13,035
    edited October 4, 2017
    I love this filter set, lol. ~ :sunglasses:
    osDWeUz.jpg

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited October 4, 2017
    im glad they finally got back on track with the original celtic lore the game was based on

mabinogi_2017_10_03_001.jpg
    Gaby5011
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,755
    LDN1630 (Google it :3)
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Gaby5011
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    LDN1630 (Google it :3)

Gaby5011
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Would be nice if you could have got one on two different characters- collect one for one server and one for another, but nope ._.
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    edited October 5, 2017
    @Tayloreski
    Tayloreski wrote: »
    Would be nice if you could have got one on two different characters- collect one for one server and one for another, but nope ._.
    It's too late for this, but, you could've done that. If a character on the same (or other) server has a cumulative level greater than 30; they will get the carrot on login. ~ That said; we have to be careful not to log into other characters with a total of 30 or more, by accident. :/

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,785
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    It's too late for this, but, you could've done that. If a character on the same (or other) server has a cumulative level greater than 30; they will get the carrot on login. ~ That said; we have to be careful not to log into other characters with a total of 30 or more, by accident. :/

Actually nah, the carrots are tied to one character. I wrote an unnecessarily long post about it elsewhere.

TL;DR the game automatically selects the first eligible character you login to at the start of the event as your "main character" and all carrots will land on that character regardless of who you log into first later on.

I've been carelessly logging onto my real main since then lel. All the carrots are still falling on that alt whenever I decide to log onto him.

Hardmuscle
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Was about to say- I tried. It only went to my one character.
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    @Eralea ~ It was your fault I thought that to begin with :smirk: (I didn't see the looong post 'til now) .. thanks for clearing that up. :sunglasses:

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,785
    edited October 5, 2017
    And the GM's response that time didn't clear it up either! A part of me really thinks the NA staff might not be aware of the change in the login gift mechanics.

I think I prefer the old method after all - the one where you manually talk to the NPC, who will clearly say "Would you like to select [Name] as the main character? Your other characters won't be able to receive gifts!"

Or better yet, just let the daily gift fall onto whichever character logs in first for that day AND make them bank-transferable.
    Hardmuscle
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    TtheHero wrote: »
    Because I like naming my pets after video game-related things where applicable, I named mine Barom. It's those orange balloon mooks from Bomberman.

I named mine BafomDad.
    Iyasenu
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaea wrote: »
    Because I like naming my pets after video game-related things where applicable, I named mine Barom. It's those orange balloon mooks from Bomberman.

I named mine BafomDad.

• GleemypuffGleemypuff
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    I named mine Bwoon
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,675
    edited October 6, 2017
    Haihoesilver

A silly name for a silly pet
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

I named mine BafomDad.

The awesome thing is that it came in all orange. XD